Talon Build Guide by Adrenalyn17
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi guys I'm new to Mobafire but I've used the multiple guides heres for all the champions I play. So I'm here to introduce Talon and my way to build him. before i want you to know the build doesnt do the game. The teamplay and the gameplay with the Champ do a party on League of Legends. Thank you, comment it and if i did this build in a wrong way say it or if the build is bad say it too I won't be offensed.
( I don't know how to put the pictures of the Items in the description if someone can tell me it would be great ^^)
I take Phantom and Flash. Phantom for chasing or escaping, it can be a double movement speed with Youmu's and flash for hmm I don't know the rreason maby because it is the best summoner spell ? xD
I'm playing Wukong too and i did the same kind of sequence skill at early game. uping 2 points on the melee burst. So i tried the same for Talon and it works ! Noxian diplomacy is a killer for squishy champs like Annie or Caitlyn.
After I up rake of course because its the main Burst and it allows me to farm creeps.
I go with 21/0/9 with the armor penetration in the offense for both champ and creeps. it allows me to farm a lot more and 9 in the utility for regen mana, and regen mana for farming the longer as possible.
*So I start with a Doran's Shield. Why ? talon is a bit squishy so I take the armor,the regen and the health all it once with Doran's Shield.
*For the boots,berzeker's greaves....hmmm i won't explain, he's an assassin.
*Now I start rushing the Youmu's with the Brutalizer, it gives cooldown for unleash he's skills more frequently and more dmg + armor penetration,it goes well with the Marks.
But i don't finish yet !
* I take a Phage ! why ? Like i said before talon is a bit squishy so more health and damage is good for him + the effect of phage do a combo with "Mercy".
* Now i finish the Youmu. This Item is the core for Talon more movement speed cooldown reduction ,Armor Penetration ..etc
* Ok now its the main, Talon is a burst champ. So, I go with a Bloodthirster, he can stay in the lanes more longer, he has incredibly good burst with this and he can jungle ! Nothing more to say.
* I can finish the Frozen Mallet now, but depending on the game you can choose to take the Quicksilver sash if there is many CC (crowd control) in the foe's team. It's your choice for the order between those two
* Infinity Edge, Burst,Crit,Talon,ouch, mommy !
In conclusion ! Talon is a true assasin so for staying as longer as possible and for not dying when we try to kill someone try my build and comment after. Thx for reading my build ^^