Singed Build Guide by Rumion
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Welcome to my first Singed Guide.
Singed is a melee Ap Offtank. His Roles are chasing low health enemys, slowing enemys and getting them back in range of your team.
He is also great at running away, because if you get chased use Poison Trail to damage your followers.
Pros / Cons
+ has a good CC slow
+ very durable
- No ranged Skills
- Low Mana in early Gaming
- Can hardly solo Lanes
For Masteries i take a 21-0-9 Build.
In the Offense I take everything to raise my Ability Power, and i Utility i take Mana, Mana Regeneration, Spell Vamp. and improved Recall.
- Greater Quintessence of Cooldown Reduction: These Runes will allow you to use Insanity Potion more often.
- Greater Mark of Scaling Ability Power: These Runes are Important for every caster.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power: Same as the Marks. It is important that you have Ability Power as Singed.
- greater seal of Knowledge: These Runes will give you extra Mana (which is really important) and they will give you extra life, because of Empowered Bulwark.
Flash: Flash is really important for Singed because he has no escape Skill. It is also useful against ranged Champions, because you can just flash next to them.
Ignite: Ignite is really good against Supports like Taric, Sona and Soraka because it reduces their healing effects on the ignited target. It is also great if you enemy trys to run away with low life. Just ignite him/her and get the kill.
Ghost: You can replace Flash with Ghost if you need more mobility, but i don't recomment it because with the items from this Build you are fast enough.
- PASSIVE: This Passive will make you more durable without buying health items. It gives you 0.25 health for every Point Mana you have.
- ABILITY ONE (Q): This is your Farming Skill. If you activate it you create a cloud of Poison behind you, which damages every enemy unit over time, which walks through it.
- ABILITY TWO (W): This is your Slow. It cant be debuffed with Cleanse and is also AoE.
- ABILITY THREE (E): This Ability allows you to fling around you enemys. It has small range to "grab" the enemy, but great range at flinging. It has more range than Volibears Rolling Thunder
- ABILITY FOUR (R): // Insanity Potion gives you a buff on Ability Power, Armor, Magic Resistance, Movementspeed and health and Mana Regeneration.
Quoted:As long as Insanity Potion is running i like Fighting
As Usual i skill my Ultimate always possible.
I max Poison Trail first, because (like i said before) it is your main Farming skill.
I max Fling second because you can cast more often and it does greater damage, so it is harder for enemys to run away and survive.
I skill Mega Adhesive last because Tier one is normally enough in smaller fights.
: I use Boots of Swiftness, because they give good movement speed, which speeds up your farming with Poison Trail. Also you loose less XP from using reall.
: I pick Rod of Ages, because of its unique Passive, that regenerates HP and Mana after leveling Up. It also give a good amount of Ability Power.
- Archangel Staff: Archangel Staff gives you (because of its passive) Mana and Health. It also gives you Tons of Ability Power.
: As Fourth Item i pick [[Lich Bane]. This gives you Mana (which gives you Health), Magic Resist and Ability Power.
- : I take a Frozen Heart because of the Mana (Health), Armor, Cooldown Reduction and the Aura. The Aura reduces the Attack speed of your enemys, which makes you even stronger against AD Champions.
For Farming use your Poison Trail.
Run through the Minion Wave and back. Repeat this until all Minions are (almost) dead. then Finish them off with Basic Attacks.
In Teamfights your Role is to tank damage, deal damage, slow enemy champions and move the enemys in AoEs of your Mates.
Always activate Insanity Potion before you Join the Fight.
If he Fight didn't start, open with leading the team against the enemys (Use Poison Trail) Fling the squishyest Target into your team and slow the rest of the enemys with Mega Adhesive. After the target dies repeat the Process.
If the Fight started it is up to you to stop escaping enemys. Use Fling to get them back into the Fight or, if they are too far away slow the target with Mega Adhesive and kill it with Fling, Poison Trail and Basic Attacks.
Template: Jhoijhoi (Find it here.