Teemo Build Guide by Fargos01
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is the AP carry Mid lane build, based on extremely high damage for no mana cost.
Why do I point out saving mana? It's simple, this build does not provide bonus mana and you have only 920 mana that Teemo have based at the level 18.
By the way thanks for reading :D
How Does That Insane 922 Bonus Basic Attack Damage Work
All informations about damage down this section are deduced from the example build above.
Have a nice reading...
These is AP build but it makes you insane auto-attack damage:
- 98 AD base at 18 lvl
- 45 AD from Hextech Gunblade
- 248 dmg on hit from Toxic Shot (50dmg base + 30% AP [198,84 AP])
- 384 dmg from Toxic Shot (30dmg + 10% AP [66,1 AP] = 93,945 magic damage each second for 4 seconds)
- 114 magic dmg from Nashor's Tooth (15dmg + 15% AP [99,02])
- 33 from masteries Spellsword (5% AP [33 AP])
It all gives you 922 damage per a hit.
Lich Bane gives you more damage after using ability:
- 904 dmg + 75% AP (479,58 AP) = 1384 dmg
Pros / Cons
- FREE wards Noxious Trap
- Great escape ( Noxious Trap and Move Quick)
- He is so fast that he doesn't need boots to be as fast as other champions (has that speed from Move Quick passive)
- Blind is a great effect to escape or get a easy kill (especially all adc's)
- Very squishy (if he don't attack, becouse he don't use his life steal Hextech Gunblade)
- Short range (he have range like a mage not like adc)
For the masteries I take 26/0/4
In Offense I take pure AP carry choices with special:
- 4 points to Fury (4% bonus AS) we need this becouse in this build there is only one bonus AS item - Nashor's Tooth (50% bonus AS)
- And the gratest choise in Offence is Spellsword (basic attacks deal bonus magic damage equal to 5% of your AP)
- 4 point's to Durability and 1 point to [[Veteran's Scars
- And Summoner's Insight ( - 15 sec. Flash cooldown reduction)
For runes I take:
- 3x Greater Quintessence of Ability Power - more AP, why not?
- 9x Seal of Armor - Teemo is extremely squishy soo he need to be more tanky
- 9x Glyph of Magic Resist - the same as Seal of Armor
- 9x Mark of Armor Penetration - with Arcane Knowledge you deal preety nice damage to tank's
Very Good Choices
- Flash - this is obligatory spell for all champions, this spell can save your life but also help you to get easy kill. With Teemo's Move Quick you get amazing mobility.
- Barrier - Teemo is very squishy soo additional hardiness make that you can deal more damage.
- Teleport - This spell is amazimg for Teemo becouse you can teleport to your own Noxious Trap. With this, Teemo can easy back door or kill running away enemies.
Not Soo Good
- Ignite - most Teemo builds propose to take this ability but I think that You don't need aditional damage becouse with Barrier You can deal much more damage then 410 from Ignite but ignite reduces healing effects you can say, and that's why I take Morellonomicon, effect from this item is even better.
- Exhaust - this is quite good choise becouse with this you can get easy kill with no big loss of Health and also this ability can help you to survive.
I thise build you must chose 1 item from those 3:
|Morellonomicon This item gives you only 75 AP but it also gives good mana regeneration and when you deal magic damage with this item to champions that have less then 40% health inflict on them Grevous Wound's for 4 seconds. (Grevous Wound's reduces healing and regeneration rating by 50%)||Noxious Trap's) and your blinding Q ( Blinding Dart)||Deathfire Grasp it gives no bonus mana regeneration. It also have great active that can save your life.|
Thanks For Reading
That was my first guide so please leave a coment with your suggestions.
Sorry for bad English (I don't know, is it bad ?)