Twisted Fate Build Guide by kamaninon
Not Updated For Current Season
Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
Hi everyone im going to guide you through this guide of how to play TF. This is how i play him. I am warning you now I play this built 3vs3 and dont know if it will work in 5vs5. I tested it it works in 5vs5 very well. I hope you will enjoy playing with TF my Champion. I'll be taking about his 'q' 'w' 'e' 'r' skills, not naming its skills over and over and over.
^^^To look at the builts click on the portrait of either of the TF's at the top.^^^
I am putting important or extra guide lines in orange.
The first TF built is the TF- range DPS built
The second built is the TF- alternatives
At top ... the 2 teams
Click the portrait of the TF to see his built
Mark, Armour pen - I think it is kinda obivios why I use armour pen marks. I'l explain anyway. TF's normal attaks is what you use the most with this built so this will just be an extra kick for you.
Seal, Atk speed - TF is one of those atk speed champions. It will also help with the marks youre using. It allows you to get more atacks in, in a short time. Meaning more damage, faster.
glyph, Cooldown reduction - Some people wont agree with me on this. They would rather want to use more armour pen runes. I dont agree with them. How i see the runes and the amount of stats they give. Is marks mostly for atacks (damage and pen). Is seals mostly for agility (atk speed, dodge and crit). Is glyphs more for the mage-like stats (cooldown and ap). That is most likely what the rune's groups are. I pick Cooldown becuase so that you can use youre ulti more and you're "w" skill more.
The masteries is something I scooped up from the other guides.
You can either use:
-21/0/9 masteries built.
-9/0/21 masteries built.
They are both shown on the two TF's.
Using the 21/9 built you will have less cooldown and more damage. Either of the builts works with You're items but its up to you. Do you want damage. Do you want cooldown.
Alternative for 9/21 is putting the extra one in greed for more gold but i like the 15% longer buffs.
This is were the fun begins. The items took me a while to work out but I got them right.I'm going to guide you in his 'items of choise'. This is how I think TF's items should like:
- First you start of with Vamperic Septer. Why not Dorans Blade? Well in this built youre going to upgrade it very fast and will be more expencive to buy Dorans Blade.
- After laning a bit buy Beserkers Boots for the movement speed and the atk speed. It will help him so much so early. Did you know TF rely's mostly on his atk speed and atk damage?
- Now you go and buy yourself Sword of the divine. In this built the first thing you will be maxing is his 'e' skill. This item goes very well with 'e' skill. Try to buy it to gain the damage bonus along with your "e" skill.
- Now for the last item of you're core items. You go and upgrade you're Vamperic Septer to starks favor. This 3 items is thecore of you're built. You buy them in this sequence.
If you dont have stark at lvl 13 then you're in trouble.
Here is where thing realy gets fun!!!
- After you bought you're core items. YOU MUST BUY THE BLACK CLEAVER. Using this item will, you will see there life bars vanish. Dont sweat it The Black Cleaver and Starks Favor STACKS
- Now work on buying Guinsoo's Rageblade. This item will help you so MUCH with all your damage and atk speed. You will be maxing it's 8 charges in no time and they are going to die fast. Along with You're Black Cleaver you will make mince meat out of them. (Sory for the pun) There is only altwenatives in this built for this item. You can also use Trinty Force or Phantom dancer, but I recommmend Rageblade.
- Now for the last item, just for the kick buy Infinity Edge. NowI dont think I have to explain what it will do, But i can tell you something... IT OWNS!!!
Please enjoy this item Built. IF you got any sigestions please post it.
I dont have much to say here:
You must try to max you're 'E' skill as fast as posible.
Youre 'W' skill you will be adding if you cant add you're 'E' skill.
Youre 'Q' skill only add it when you're 'E' and 'W' skills are maxed out.
Add you're 'R' skill whenever avalible.
I must warn you in this built youre 'Q' skill is useless. It will only feed on you're mana. Use it only when you're Rageblade's charges is full but not much. Only use it to harass you're enemy. Or the best place to use it is when youre enemy is on like 50 or less hp and you're ulti is on cooldown. It will help you to get the final kills.
I use Mostly Ignite and clairevoyince.
ignite for the last bit of damage and clair to know if I must use my ulti to get kill when they are recalling at turret.
There is alternatives but i dont use them. These are the only onces:
Pros / Cons
- Huge damage
- High atk speed
- Global teleportation
- EASY TO GANK
- Ulti is like a warning
- Dies easy
It will be easy to gain money with you're passive and with you're 'E' skill maxed.
Around lvl 8-9+ get the lizard and other buffs.
If there is any sugestions please post it.. Now this is the end of our tour.
Have a Kickass game!