Gangplank Build Guide by Gramps Tewks
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello and welcome to That Pirate-y Sheen*: a Gangplank build guide that flies different colors!
I'm Gramps Tewks.
Here's some barnacled musical genius (!!!) from Muppet Treasure Island:
Many thanks to the incomparable JhoiJhoi for the template, which you can find here.
And now, Onwards- for glory, scurvy, and plunder!!
Pros / Cons
+ Piratical plunder!
+ Eat oranges and it's k.
+ Global Ult!
( Cannon Barrage)
- Haters gonna hate..
- When ye Parrrley 'em for OVER 9,000!
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: Excellent jungle damage!
- Greater Seal of Armor: Wheaties...
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: The Breakfast of Champions.
- greater quintessence of desolation: True damage to minions!
- This Mastery setup provides a great balance of jungle success and late power!
- ( Deadliness is no longer Critical Chance)
- Executioner boosts your Cannon Barrage and Grog Soaked Blade DoT :D
- Grog-Soaked Blade: Mini- Ignite and Exhaust for free?!?
- Parrrley (Q): Flintlock pistol with infinite ammo. Here's what ye get:
- Amazing harass and last-hits!
- Excessive stacks of cash!
- Applies your Passive....
- It CRITICAL HITS
- Remove Scurvy (W): When used correctly, Remove Scurvy is rage-worthy!
Cleanse Warwick's Ultimate (for example) and enjoy the fireworks.
Raise Morale (E): Sweet Damage and the Movement Speed of Zeal in your pocket. Buff yer mates for even more fun during teamfights!
- Cannon Barrage (R): Fight-winning guns every two minutes = Super-Powerful!
This is my favorite sequence for jungling, but go with whatever floats your boat! (no pun intended)
: With the new (easier) jungle, you can be more cost-efficient!
: Amazing bruiser weapon!
: Necessary for the new jungle!
: Pirates need not be encumbered by Crowd Control.
: Here's the reeeaally good stuff!
Sheen makes Parrrley a PAIN and wins fights.
: Sheen v.2!
- : Sort of like having King Kong in your pocket.
Start at Blue with a heavy leash from your mid, then work your way down/up, skipping Red.
Photo credit: powerdarnell
Find a lane to gank and/or farm to around 800 for Long Sword and Boots of Speed!
Settle into a lane when you're ready.
Last-hit minions with Parrrley and harass if your opponent's got little/no sustain!
Farm and farm and farm and farm.
Once you've got , repel boarders!
Use Cannon Barrage as often as possible, push turrets LIKE MAD and WIN TEAM FIGHTS.
With in yer grip, send broadsides a-flyin'!
Charge ahead and BUST YE OLDE NEXUS with your teammates.
If ye dare, take up the accursed cutlass and pistol of Gangplank!
Because when you're a Professional Piiiirraaaate......
You don't have to wear a suit!