Ashe Build Guide by Kerooker
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello people. This is my first guide to mobafire, and I'm having some good feelings about it, as I'm really trying hard to make it cool.
Well, Ashe is a ranged-dps-carry, wich is one of my favorites characters in the game. She has a wonderfull turn-on/off slow, a good area slow and a long stun/slow.
In this guide I'll show you:
- Pros and Cons about Ashe
- The masteries I chose to her
- The Runes I chose to her
- Viable summoner spells
- Abilities Explanation
- Abilities sequence
- Her functions in a fight
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template,
which you can find here. JhoiJhoi, I'm really thanked for your template, as it helped me to do my first guide.
+ // Can kill all if well deffended
+ // Awesome abilites to run from and run into a fight
+ // Good map awareness
+ // If fed, instant win
+ // Slow and stun opponents
+ // Only 450 ip points
- // Very, very squishie
- // If focused, will get killed in seconds
- // No abilities to run away, only stun and slow
- // In ranked games, she may be first picked
I get full in offense to maximize my damage, I get critical chance, because she'll crit well, and I get critical damage, so she will hit harder with criticals.
In utility I get improved ghost, because I usually get ghost, and experience, because you will want much experience, as you will want the mid lane.
- [[greater quintessence of desolation]: // You will need much armor penetration to make the things right
- greater mark of desolation: // Did I tell you about armor penetration?
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Mana Regeneration: // With this and seals, you'll not starve mana
- Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration: // With this and glyphs, you'll not starve mana
Ghost: // As ashe, has no good escape mechanism, than you will need a good one, combined with flash, you'll escape danger really fast
Ignite: // Ignite may also be used instead of ghost, it'll give you some extra damage.
- Focus: // With this passive, a critical will be guaranteed in your first hit, so try to focus into an enemy champion. This passive will make you to get your critical chance higher every few seconds, into a max of 100%.
- Frost shot (Q): // It's your turn on and turn off slow. People will get mad at you shooting slow arrows at them, and they won't be able to run away.
- Volley (W): // Volley is a good damage ability, that will also slow your enemy if you have already unlocked Frost Shot. It's an area slow / damage.
- Hawkshot (E): // Hawkshot passive will let you have a little more of gold for kills and when it's activated it will send a hawk to scout an area of the map.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R): // It's your ultimate. You can initiate teamfights / snipe someone / use it to gank lanes, pretty much everything. It will deal some damage and stun the enemy champion it hits
// You should get your ultimate when it's available, volley until you max it at level 9, frost shot so you can slow more and hawkshot.
: // Good item to start...
: // Nice lifesteal / damage
: // Extra critical damage and good damage too
: // Good item against high HP enemies.
- Sight Ward: // Buy it on every game to guarantee success.
// Your champion should click to attack their weakest enemy, than 'leave the mouse'. You will want to really lock into a weak target. Also spamming volley and with frost shot turned on. Becareful with your position as it may kill or save you.