Master Yi Build Guide by paparas1
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Master Yi Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
With this Build you have 92% critical chance 290 damage ( and if you farm and boost your bloodthister 330 damage if you activate your third skill 365 damage...) your attack speed is about 2.000 without ulty.... no need for talking read the whole build , try it , rate it...
I use heal and exhaust for regen at the my lane without turning back and losing experience and of course exhaust for chasing after heroes or make them more weak , even to panic the summoners...(if they are starters :P ) instead of heal although you can use flash with exhaust cause its a great combination for many kills...
First of all ,
You can ply yi with several items But it depends on your opponents...
This is a way of being a really great fighter with lots of damage !!!
Try to follow my order of buying items:
1) buy the shield cause it gives you life regen and armor
2) buy the boots cause they offer attack speed which is very useful for yi!
3) The step with the greatest importance is this ... you should buy Dagger first i usually buy two and then i complete the Zeal then finishing the Phantom
4) Repeat with the same strategy the previous step and you will have attack speed close to 2.000 that means that whatever you want to do with the hero is available (like ... you got very strong tanks to face with you can make lifesteal and damage with items like BLOODTHISTER or a very good option MADRED'S RAZORS cause you can take advantage of their high hit points...}
5) I usually follow this form and order of buying items and i avoid madreds cause i got 2 phantom...
6) If you follow this remember to make the infinity edge right after the phantoms cause it will boost your damage and the effectiveness of your critical strikes...!
It's a way to approach the yi not the only one but an useful one...
This Build makes Master Yi to strike as fast as he would with his ultimate skill killing heroes in few seconds(starting from 2 until 6 sec if the other hero is a tank ).
Also you can do lots of kills and help your team out and destroy turrets in the shortest period that could be done...
Don't forget that after the 2 phantoms and the infinity edge you can make whatever you need to win game judging by your opponents(some ideas for other good items are : Frozen Mallet or Madreds or armor items such as : thornmail , frozen heart or guardian angel which i usually avoid... but maybe they seem useful against tanks or special heroes that i cant think right now...!!!!
The rune choice is yours i made mine in 5 minutes and i maybe change it later for something that i would like to try But the main idea is making Master yi more strong with critical chance and critical damage or armor penetration ... that's all he needs find the combo that fits to your gameplay..
This skill sequence provides damage and the potential of getting kills in the early game with the max of the damage that a hero can gain in early levels.... Of course there are alternatives with healing included but for this i picked the Heal as a spell in order to avoid learning the Meditate
Farming with this hero is easy cause he can kill neutral to east and in a lane he can use the first skill to gain some minions ... If you make bloodthister you have to kill some minions in order to boost the passive of the item ! Also a tip that you probably all know is to kill the dragon as more as possible cause he provides you with 150 g that you need to make the expensive build i suggest...
With this hero and this build you can win lots of games and improve your stats such as takedowns and wins!