Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Lucian with this build
Hello everybody ist me again King_Morisa.
Maybe your know me from my Nocturne/Draven/Garen guides.
I hope i can help you with my guide to improve your skills with Lucian, the purifirer!
Here i Show you what are lucian's strengthen and his weaknesses:
Lucian's q,called Piercing Light is a bolt of energy which pierces the units it was
casted on in a line.Its Lucian's primary damage source.Its scaling is especially in
early mid very good and deals a nice burst dmg.
Lucian's w,called Ardent Blaze is a shot which explodes by hitting enemies/minions or reaching the end of the path star-shaped and causes magic damage.Enemies hitten by the shot will be marked.By attacking them,Lucian gains a burst of ms for one second.
Lucian's e,called Relentless Pursuit is a short distance dash,which triggers your passive.
Lucian's r,his ulti,called The Culling is a torrent of shots,which will be fired after
choosing a angle.This angle cannot be removed while firing ulti.Your ulti's number of shots scaled with your attack speed,while the damage per bullet scales with your ad and ap.
- maxing q is essential for Lucian.It does a lot of dmg and the scales are great.
- As second i recommend maxing your e mechanic,because a dash is more wort than your w
spell, Ardent Blaze.
- In General it applies maxing damage dealing abilities.Thats why u can also skill your
w spell as second.
- ike each ultimate,lvl it on 6,11,16
- The greater quintessence of atatck damage are in my opinion the best choice for Lucian because Lucian profitates most from attack damage,so his ulti and q spell demage get massivly increased.Means:By taking ad quints Lucian gains burst
Also ist much easier to last hit
- The greater quintessence of attack Speed is an good alternative because the shots of your ultimate scale with your attack speed