Kog'Maw Build Guide by TamertheLame
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Kog'Maw and you
Just to let you guys know this is my 2nd posted build if it has been done im msorry for copying someone, i developed this a few matches ago and so far its slammed the enemy.
Kog'Maw is a champion that is naturally hard to use, i would compare him to karthus in the fact that he has no true escape. But his abilities are where it is at and in turn his nat. attack spd rocks and so does his ability to shred a tank with his W.
I odnt yet have a good rune page, at one time i was building one but in the end i got distracted so, i guess throw in ones for base DMG, attack SPD,Armor Penetration and what ever else you might need.
Sorry of i dont expalin runes very well i have yet to overly use them.
My masteries are pure offenese base, i throw in 3 on utility for the mana and HP regen. But besides that just use what i use and you should do good.
The purchase order is important.
1. Dorans Blade:basic item, a great starting item, but sell when you are close to manamune
2. Longsword: builds into manamune and it gives you much needed attack dmg
3. tear of the godess, the mana all kog'maws need in the future.
4. Manamune: The passive makes Kog'Maw get the mana he needs and in turn the DMG he needs, plus it helps on those mana issues
5. Vampiric Scepter: Lifesteal need i say more, survivability
6. BF sword: good Dmg item make your enemies hurt.
7. Bloodthrister: i would say this item is very important, good DMG good LS all while giving you a minor stack.
8. Pickaxe: Work up to madreds form this item, good DMG at a good price
9. Madreds Razor: Just rush this item after pickae cheap and good for clearing out minions.
10. Recurve Bow: DPS builds into madreds bloodrazor
11. Zeal: Rush this item for the DPS, crit chance and movement speed.
12. Dagger: CLoser to phantom dancer and some DPS.
13. Phantom Dancer: just rush it also, so you can get a major buff to the things Kog needs
14. Sword of the Occult: its just a spare slot, throw in what you want, or you can thrown in a void staff, allow your W to get throgh ppl who have built mag resist. ANd a nice AP boost.
The skills are important.
This order is what i use but its up to you as the player.
1. His vomit is great for slowing the foe so you can escape or press the ***ualt.
2. Bio-Arcane is to me the epitome of Kog'Maw the range and the ability to mess up champs is a nice bonus, plus with madreds the enemies will crumble fast.
3. Caustic Spittle: This skill grants a passive buff to att. speed while the active corrodes the enemies armor and mag resist so if you work it right it will screw with your enemy.
4. Living Artillery: with manamune you can pump this out often and in turn screw with your enemies, and possible get a kill, great for when the enemy is low and running.
5. His passive is like a timebomb when you die it arms and then goes boom dont count on this to get you a kill, but hey once in a while it can.
Please review my build tell me of any improvements you think this build or guide needs i will be happy to do so, if i feel that they are needed. DOnt badmouth me in anyway for possibly copying someones build i wouldnt know if i did or not just MSG me about it.
This build is after me whining about kog's mana only to look at manamune and relize how good it is with him