Final Build For MAX AD
Final Build vs AD
Final Build va AP
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Wukong with this build
|Yasuo||Yasuo to you is basically a free top lane. He can not out-damage you with your powerful E - AA - Q combo. Against this champion, you should be extremely aggressive, BUT REMEMBER TO WATCH OUT FOR GANKS.|
Hello! I am Znake12 and welcome to my Wukong guide! He is one of my best top lane champions. He is a very fun and strong champion. He should be played aggressively for him to go to his full potential. I hop you will find this guide helpful. Thanks for reading this guide.
Pros / Cons
- Can deal tons of damage
- Pretty simple to play
- Does not have too much difficult matchups
- Not too squishy
- Really mobile because of his E and W
- Can get mana hungry at the start of the game if you dont start corrupting potion
- Extremely vulnerable when W is down
- you get countered easily by silence
Thunderlords is a very useful and effective keystone. Taking this increases the damage of your E - AA - Q combo. This combo instantly applies 3 hits which will trigger Thunderlords for that extra damage.
During team fights you would want to initiate with your E - AA - Q combo (as much as possible, go for the ADC) then use your R. This build will allow you to destroy the enemy ADC which can lead you into winning the teamfight.
Farming is very important in League of Legends. Cs may look not so important but really, can get you more gold,than kills. If you kill 3 waves of minions wihout mssing one, it is equal to ONE KILL! Try to observe the cs of everyone in the game then make a goal to have the highest cs.
1. In using your W, if you are in a sticky situation, you can try to stand still and act like you usedmyour W. When they going to a specific direction, thats when you either use your W and go to the opposite direction or just walk and hold on to your W.
2. Always try to go for the ADC. This can be difficult because he is in the backline. To get to him , hide in a bush then (if you are confindent that you can survive) use your W to go in.
3. Try to get as much hits with your R so that your Black Cleaver can stack up to its full potential.
4. Since your E increases your attack speed, you can use this on minions to destroy a turret faster while also using your Q.
5. Use your Q at the right time because this is an AA resetter. Immediately after you do an AA, use your Q and it will make you attack right away.