Kha'Zix Build Guide by Rexile
Not Updated For Current Season
Boots + Enchantments
More Damage? Look
Surivability? No problem
Classic End-Game Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi there. I Rexile (Derdvin in LoL) and I greet you in the guide to Kha'Zix. Kha'Zix. is one of my favorite junglers. It has almost everything you need to perfect predator, heal( Void Spike ), slow ( Unseen Threat ), damage source ( Taste Their Fear ), harras ( Void Spike ) and escape ( Leap ). Playing it, you can feel like a real predator, which can devour the brave champion.
If you have any screenshots of your games using this build (or not, I want to watch as others play an insect) send it to me on e-mail or wherever you want. (Videos, Replays also welcome!)
So time for evolution!
Pros / Cons
+ Great at 1v1
+ Good jungle & Mobile
+ Good escape skills
+ Low CD on main skill
+ Can Evolve with ultimate passive!
+ Nice animations and apperance and... He's a bug! Predator Bug from Void!
- Low surivability, Rengar is more tanky
- Focused at Teamfights
- Needs practice to good playing
- Need good time and positioning at Teamfights
Meet Kha'Zix - The Voidreaver!
Champion Spotlight (by Riot Games):
A vicious Void predator, Kha'Zix infiltrated Valoran to devour the land's most promising creatures. With each kill he absorbs his prey's strength, evolving to grow more powerful. Kha'Zix hungers most to conquer and consume Rengar, the one beast he considers his equal.
When Kha'Zix crossed over into this world, he was fragile and ravenous. The animals he first encountered were too small to fuel the rapid evolution he craved. Kha'Zix focused his hunger on the most dangerous creatures he could find, risking his life to satisfy his need. With each kill he feasted and changed, becoming a stronger, faster predator. Kha'Zix soon chased his prey with unrestrained aggression, believing he was unstoppable. One day, while savoring a fresh kill, the predator became the prey. From cover a creature pounced in a blur of fangs and steel, tackling him to the ground. It roared in his face slashing and clawing, and Kha'Zix felt his blood spill for the first time. Screeching in fury, he sliced at the brute's eye driving it back. They fought from sunset to sunrise. Finally, near death, they reluctantly separated. As his wounds closed, Kha'Zix burned with anticipation at the idea of devouring one who could match the Void's strength. He resumed his search for powerful prey with renewed vigor. Someday, Kha'Zix will feast on Rengar.
''Kill. Consume. Adapt.''
AbilitiesUnseen Threat (Passive):
When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat. Unseen Threat causes his next basic attack against an enemy champion or Evolved Void Spike to deal 15 / 20 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140 / 155 / 170 / 185 / 200 / 220 + (0.5 per ability power) bonus magic damage and slow by 35% for 2 seconds.
Unseen Threat lasts until consumed and has no internal cooldown.
-Great passive, you deal more fantastic damage and slow target (this is you only one of Kha'Zix CC). At Evolution Void Spike proc this effect and you have a ranged slow!
Taste Their Fear (Q):
(Passive) Kha'Zix marks enemies that are isolated from their allies.
(Active) Deals 70/100/130/160/190 (+1.5) physical damage. If the target is isolated, the amount is increased to 100/145/190/235/280 (+2).
-Source of damage. This makes Kha'Zix ideal to 1v1. And very low cooldown to spam this all the time!
Evolved Enlarged Claws:
Increases damage to isolated enemies by 12% of their missing health (max 200 vs. monsters). Increases the range of Taste Their Fear and Kha'Zix's basic attacks by 50.
Void Spike (W):
Fires exploding spikes, dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+0.9) physical damage to all nearby enemies. Heals Kha'Zix for 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.5) if he is within the explosion radius.
Evolved Spike Rack:
Void Spike fires three spikes in a cone. Consumes Unseen Threat to slow and damage all enemies struck.
-Harras enemy and use to heal, its great vs rangeds enemy's. At Evolved Spikes, you procs a slow harras and kill on range, FOR KHA'ZIACIA! (better than Demacia).
Leaps to a target area, dealing 65/100/135/170/205 (+0.8) physical damage
Increases Leap's range. On champion kill or assist, Leap's cooldown resets.
-Nice skill to ecaping and chase the enemy, reset cooldown? LET"S SPAM THE LEAP! Mega gap closer.
Void Assault (R-Ultimate):
(Passive) Ranking up Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his abilities.
(Active) Stealths for 1 second. Activates Unseen Threat and increases Kha'Zix's Movement Speed by 40%. Void Assault can be cast a second time within 10 seconds.
Evolved Active Camouflage: Void Assault can be cast three times. Kha'Zix takes 40% reduced damage while in stealth.
-Active is average, passive is Fantastic, and this makes Kha'Zix. Easy escape + refresh you passive, you can test this in bushes uses invisibility - why? Low Cooldown, but this is ultimate. I never evolve this, does not pay to.
- Summoner's Wrath : It really good mastery, when your's Ignite is on cooldwon you get extra 5 AD (and AP). Exhaust is more powerful, and Ghost = more fastest.
- Fury Essential for all AD champs. Sorcery Kha'Zix need a CDR. because he can more use his ultimate and Q.
- Butcher This is for lasthits but, you take this in jungle.
- Deadliness Hmm... more AD? Give me that!
- Weapon Expertise Shut up and take my point!
- Brute Force AD on start, more damage.
- Sunder 14 Armor penetration with Weapon Expertise ? Nice
- Executioner This really help you to fast kill all the shi*ts!
- Durability Defensive mastery, Kha'Zix need this!
- Hardiness Armor, you always meet AD on enemy team. When enemy on lane is AP, take 3 points to Resistance .
- Veteran's Scars 30 HP on start help you.
- Perseverance For longer standing at lane.
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
-Attack Damage: I always take this, extra AD to Early damage
-Armor Penetration: More useful in the jungle
-Armor: More survivability, other's is not useful
-Magic Resist per. lv: Best Glyphs for AD, in mid and late you get great amount of M.Res
-Flat Magic Resist: If on lane you have heavy AP
-Attack Damage: Is the same as marks
-Armor Penetration: No useful, when enemy don't build armor.
- + 3x Health Potion Is good start on AD champions, mobility to dodging skill shots and escaping from early ganks.
- dorans blade I usually get this at first back. Great to healing and to trades.
- Build to Frozen Mallet, great item.
- One of my favourite items. Core item for lots of AD's. Lifesteal + Damage stacks, farm this and get fast all stacks.
- Must have item for Kha'Zix, health, slow, not bad AD.
- Take this if enemy builds armor. Have all, who Kha'Zix need.
- With [sheen] u have nice damage. Nice bonus statistics. But cost...
- Nice item, massive mana + AD from mana. With Toggle/Active you deals 2x more damage from speels ( Taste Their Fear makes a Tons of Damage (Phreak approves)). Active Eating you mana fast, you must be carefully!
Other's Items (Always possible):
- You must get this item, you have seond life! And gives extra Armor + M.Res.
- When enemy AP can kill you on combo, you should get this.
- Enemy has a CC, that rape you? No problem, take this. This is fcking great replace for [[cleanse] and GG for CC.
- Enemy likes armor huh? You can buy this item, but better is
- My second favourite item in season 3. Effective heal on HP tanks! Active... Boom Boom and heal!
- Best item for healing, and M.Res :D. More healing on W!
- OP in season 3 (Riot nerf this!), 1000 HP for small cost? Possible choice!
Boots and enchantments:
- You need tenacity, next good choice Vs CC.
- More speed, more mobility and more chance to escape!
Great vs heavy AD like [image=darius size=50], [image=riven size=50] etc.
- Enchantment: Alcarity: More speed is good.
- EnchanmentL Furor: If enemy escapes from you, easy.
Best Summoner Spells
Enemy runs out with 10 hp? Not this time! Ignite and kill this b*tch! Best spell to reduce healing ( Dr. Mundo, Sion ultimate, Swain ultimate) and kill easy.
Chase the enemy, escape from ganks or teamfights... 101 options to use Flash. Best SS to escaping in LoL, when your champion has a nice escaping spell(s) you don't must take Flash, but this is recommended on all Champions!
Instead of Ignite you can take Exhaust to slow enemy or weaken the enemy ADC.
Good Summoner Spells
Must have SS on jungle! No Smite = no jungle, without smite you have a low chance to kill buff or steal baron/dragon.
Another SS to escaping, fast like a Sonic! Flash is better, but with Ghost you have a more chance to survive.
Only when your lane is pushed, or you want gank other lane (teleporting to ward). With premade is better spell.
Its good SS for newbies or tower diving.
This SS is deleted. AP + Attack speed?
NEVER TAKE THIS. NEVER!
Revive - You are Karthus or Twisted Fate ? No you not.
Clairvoyance You no support!
Promote Emm.. no, you dont wanna push lane on early, when jungler can gank you...
Clarity You don;t have mana problems, and you are not Ryze! If you have mana problems, buy Manamune.
Garrison This is build on Summoner's Rift, WTF? Only on Dominion (but is useless).
Purchase your Hunter's Machete and 5x Health Potion. Go first to Blue Buff camp, ask mid laner to attack golem (Remember: Take W Void Spike first!) and use W to middle of a camp. Finish small creatures (mini-lizards) and attack Blue Buff Golem, Smite him when he have 450 HP and go to wolfs, use W first (You must stand in explode for heal!) and Q to finish off. Then go to Wraiths, Red Buff (when your Smite is ready!) and end at Small Golems. Go for gank or go to camps again.
You must asking ally, whether enemy have a ward. (if enemy start without ward, 100% chance to good gank). REMEMBER: Look at you and ally health! Early ganks on 2-5 lv is always good (when enemy has no ward). Give second Blue Buff to mid laner.
More information later!
24/1/2013 - Guide released!
25/1/2013 - Fixed typos + added new skill sequence to chapter "Abilities"
More information and chapters later!