Master Yi Build Guide by beastboy021
Not Updated For Current Season
3 Shotting 101
Master Yi Build
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Master Yi with this build
|Jax||Ok. Jax is one of your prime counters but only by so much to play against if he use E just walk away once it's down you can go right back on him.|
|Evelynn||Annoying but no so much that you can't stomp her face in.|
What's Up people welcome to my Master Yi The Wuju Blades Man guide, a champion with many play styles you can adjust it as you like its called a GUIDE for a reason.
+ Great damage
+ Self heal
+ High mobility
+ escape plan
+ easily fed
- Squishy early game
- Mana Issue
- NO CC
- has a lot of counters
- Weak Against Hard CC
Runes & Masteries
Greater Mark of Lethality
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Scaling Health
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Life Steal
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: Tons of Damage.
- Greater Mark of Armor Penetration: Although little it's very effective
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: More damage = More fun.
- Greater Seal of Scaling Health: Basic survival runes.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: Stop those pesky mages from bursting you to bits.
: New update brought out serveral changes so this spell is very versatile.
- Any MOBILITY Spell: like
: set your enemies on fire as they're escaping or just to deal some extra damage for a kill secure.
: to secure a kill use this and help out your team or just 1 v 1 and they have flash most people think ignite one of the best summoner spell but exhaust serve the same thing securing a kill so yea
- Double Strike:Pretty neat little passive that gives you massive out burst of damage in one click.
- Alpha Strike[Q]:One of Yi's unique ability allow you hit 4 target favoring the closest visible targets.
- Meditate[W]:Master Yi ability to self heal and he gain reduced damage while in this state but cannot move.
- Wuju Style[E]:Yi's damage steroid for extra damage but at a cost if this is on cooldown the passive is lost.
- Highlander[R]:Master Yi ultimate is unique of that it gives him the ability to get close up to his enemies faster and refresh most of master yi ability and extend the ultimate's duration if kills an enemy when in this mode.
- +50% AS,+40 Magic Dmg on hit. Devourer:Killing camps kills +1 Stack Champion kills or assist +2 Stacks.Challenging Smite:Cast on enemy champion, you deal 18-69 bonus true damage on hit, have vision of them, and reduce their damage to you by 20%. AMAZING! The item it self stacks with your Wuju Style while Devourer enchantment allows it to stack like Flare.
- 25 AD, 50 AS, 10 CDR, 10 Movement Speed Multiplier. Passive: Tenacity: The duration of CC's are reduced by 35%. this baby replaces yo boots, Why? Cause you obviously needs more swords.
- 70 AD, 25 Crit. Chance.Passive: +50% critical strike damage THE BIGGEST damage boost in the league of legends Hell yeah pretty sword of awesome every damage it also support the critical damage counter.
- 30 AD, 10 CDR, 15 Crit. Chance. Passive: +20 Armor Penetration Active: Gain +20% Movement Speed and +40% Attack Speed for 6 second. 45 second cooldown. This thing is a must have it's still awesome and people use it more now.
- 25 AD, 40 AS, 10 Life Steal. Passive: Deals 8% of the target's current Health in bonus physical damage max 60 damage vs. minnions on hit. Active: Deals 10% of target champion's maximum Health as physical damage (min. 100), heals for the same amount, and steals 25% of the target's Movement Speed for 3 seconds. The bonus AS,AD&MS gives you every aspect of what Yi needs.
- +25 AD. Bloodlust:AD DMG restores 10% of DMG dealt killing champions extend this Elixir duration. Very useful and fit in well with Yi's kit and the duration extender is also very nice.
- +250 HP, +15% Bonus DMG to turrets. Siege Commander:Nearby minions gain +15% Bonus DMG to turrets and gain MS base on your's.
- Trinket of your choosing you can flip flop between them through out the game depending on what you need more.
With the NEW JUNGLE UPDATE! here's some tips for both RED OWL and BLUE RAM.
When you play on blue side you will want to start Krugs finish him WITHOUT Smite move on to Brambleback when you're about to die Smite Brambleback he will restore HP after finishing Brambleback you will not quite have 350g you need so just kill the Small Raptors place down a ward to TP back to if you have the spell after recalling.
Red side you will start with Gromp and finish him WITH Smite since Sentinal will not give HP it will be better for your survival after that move on to kill the Small Wolves get 350g place ward go to base and TP back if you have the spell.
Tips / Tricks
- your Alpha Strike gives you invulnerability during it's duration
- Alpha Strike can go over terrain and blockades
- using Meditate while you're low can be use to heal or buy some times for your teammate
- Since with any build Master Yi is a high risk champion so it's good to take chances and if things go down hill you can just backdoor and split push y'know Yi stuff.
- Choose wisely when to go in whether you want to clean up or force a teamfight if you do die make sure that it's worth it for your team as you will most likely your team's core damage groups.
Change Log/Other ****
- NEW JUNGLE UPDATE!!!
- Re-added and changed a lot of ****.
- Removed AP Build cause I can't play AP for SH!T.
- Wards and minor design changes.
- switch out Ravenous Hydra and Wriggle's Lantern for Spirit of the Elder Lizard
- Over Haul because of the rework.
- CHANGED EVERYTHING!!!!
- Removed Hextech Gunblade almost no skill of his scale with ap anymore.
Thanks to KAPTINFANCY since originally it was based off of his so I put it in as a guide for his followers but with the Reworks I changed everything, so yeah leave me comments&vote if you want with the Jungle Update I am changing things around.