Lee Sin Build Guide by TheRainbowWw
Not Updated For Current Season
Lee Sin Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Lee Sin Jungle skills
Skills / Skill Sequence
- This is what makes you the great jungler you are. Without this, you cannot jungle. Make sure to utilize it, so dont spam all your skills at the same time, since it doesnt stack. Use an ability, wait for 2 autoattacks, then use the follow-up ability. This is absolutely key to jungling with Lee sin.
- I cannot describe how great this skill is. It is amazing for ganking, chasing, and, well, it's your main source of damage. the follow-up kick is great for destroying people, as it does 10% of their missing health. Combined with your other skills, you are a complete nightmare.
- This is great for sustain and the lifesteal is great. Don't understimate it. It is a decent shield mid game and the lifesteal is like a free scepter every few seconds. This, combined with your wriggles will give you nice sustain and recovery in jungle or in lane.
- This is a great tool, and instead of damage, it is more of a utility. Sure, the damage is nice, but what really makes it unique is the aoe slow and reveal. if you know there's a sneaky twitch around, or if that vayne tries to escape with low health with her stealth, just tempest, and you can reveal + slow them.
- This ult is a great damage dealer and also good utility. Aiming this ult is very important in teamfights, as a bad ult can only kick (and maybe kill) one person, but a good ult can knock the enemy straight into his or her team, disrupting everyone on their team and giving yours a very nice advantage. It has a decent cooldown, so dont be afraid to use it to do a huge burst to go for a kill.
Champion Lee Sin
Lee Sin, and what he does.
Well, I have to say, due to the recent Lee Sin nerfs, he's not as OP anymore, (but he's still super top-tier), and his early game has been toned down a bit. However, you are not weak.
Really, early game, you just want to jungle peacefully. Acquire or give out buffs as needed, and cover or gank lanes. Once you get Wriggle's Lantern, Mercury's Treads, and maybe a Phage, you will start to dominate harder and harder.
I think, and perhaps it's just how I play him, Lee Sin is very strong all game.
His early game ganks are very scary, he's crazily mobile, and his mid - late game damage is stil very dangerous. I think that the most important thing about playing Lee is having a strong start. You don't want to get shut down, or you will be a lot less useful as you should be.
How do I do this?
Well, first of all, it's very helpful to have contact with your teammates, either through Skype, vent, or whatever else. If you can communicate with your team, you will have a lot easier time doing your job. It's a lot easier to land Sonic wave and position yourself for a good Dragon's Rage if your teammates actually help and time things properly. Try to also gank the lanes that need the most help, or maybe a lane that is over-extending and pushing too hard, than ganking a lane that your team already dominates.
It's hard to keep your eyes on every part of your map, so that's why I enourage you to play with people you have communication with.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can't carry solo queue like a boss, I'm just offering some help to newer players.
Remember this: Sneaking around and snatching up kills is not what you do. It helps, but that's not the point of Lee Sin. You need to HELP and SUPPORT your team, and that means covering a lane, or feeding lots of kills to your carry, and not yourself.
Second of all, you need to keep a close eye on your jungle. In early levels, strong counter junglers like Shaco and Nunu can really mess you up, especially by things such as taking the golems you need to complete your first route, or ganking you as you take a buff, taking both the buff and ambushing you, either forcing you to recall or be killed.
If you have a good team composition, in this case, a support with Clairvoyance, it can help you a lot. The support can effectively use Clairvoyance to spot the enemy jungler so you and your team can spot ganks, jungle invasions, or suprise jungle ambushes.
Lee Sin when JUNGLING
- DONT GO BACK BECAZ NO GOLD AND ****. GANK INSTEAD.
-Wolves GO BACK IF LOW HP
-Blue(Leave BLUE for middle champion
-Wraiths(if you dont gank)
-Golumns (if you don't gank)