Evelynn Build Guide by Otsko96
Mastery Tree Is Outdated
WARNING: These masteries are still using the old tree and have not been updated to the new tree by the guide author. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey! This is my first guide in Mobafire so I would appreciate any help and advice to make this guide better.
I love playing dominion and i think Evelynn fits better there than in Summoner's Rift. Stealth gives huge advantage in capping, defending and being an assassin. It's hilarious when enemy team shouts all the time "noob stealth" and still they won't spend money on Oracle's Extract. I'm usually placed 1st or 2nd in my team either we won or lost the game. This guide is not for beginners!]
I will write all chapters for AP build after I have come home from holiday trip (spending two weeks in Florida)
Please don't down vote this guide before trying it out!
Pros / Cons
+ Great damage after Trinity Force
+ Great mobility
+ Shadow Walk makes capping and killing easy job
+ Hate Spike triggers Sheen passive
- Oracle's Extract
- Heavy CC
- Having an unskilled team (seriously)
+ After few items Ravage deals huge damage!
+ Hate Spike will be more effective.
+ You can kill squishies in matter of seconds!
+ Great mobility!
+ Auto attacks can still do good damage thanks to Lich Bane!
- Killing tanky champions can be hard because you don't have life steal (spell vamp really doesn't work that good with Evelynn)
- Oracle's Extract
- heavy CC
For masteries I go 21/0/9. Offensive tree is similar to AD carries and I put 9 points to utility tree mainly for Swiftness to get even more mobility. Runic Affinity makes MS buffs last longer which is always good.
- Greater Quintessence of Movement Speed: You need mobility in dominion!
- greater mark of desolation: Allows you to make more damage against tanky champions
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: More defence against AP
- Greater Seal of Armor: More defence against AD
Ghost: This is a MUST in dominion. Use this when you see someone capturing your turret.
Exhaust: Great tool when someone tries to escape from you.
Flash: If yout hink you're not going to need Exhaust bring this. Getting a tight situation? Flash over a wall and cast Shadow Walk
- determined killer: This is pretty much useless passive for dominion since you are not usually facing minions.
- hate spike (Q): Doesn't do really high damage until you get more points in that, but it activates Sheen's (and later Trinity Force's) passive. I usually just spam this for that little extra damage.
- shadow walk (W): Now this is the skill that makes it a pleasure to play dominion as Evelynn. You can move through the map unseen and start capping where least excepted and when you hit or use an ability on enemy while stealthed you'll get 3 sec slow.
- ravage (E): Main damage skill. I use this when stealthed as an opening strike so it reduces target's armor and magic resistance. This should be used as much as possible during fight.
- malice and spite (R): Increases attack and movement speed and gives a chunk of HP on kill or assist. Cooldown is refreshed when an enemy champion dies near you.
: Great mobility! (Isn't that obvious?)
: Provides great damage and has improved Sheen passive
: Attack speed, critical strikes and movement speed? YES PLEASE!
: Life steal combined with attack speed keeps you healthy. Dominion rarely takes long time enough to reach this item
: Makes crits hit harder and gives additional damage.
- : More attack speed and stackable magic resist bonus.
Buy Boots of Mobility and tell your team that you are going to cap enemy team's mid. Run and wait in one of the bushes in top of where power-up relics are. Wait till you see they have capped their mid and run in stealthed and cap the shrine. This is a very powerful start because usually people don't notice you until it's too late. If there's still a fight in top shrine run there fast to assist your team.
Your job as playing Evelynn is capping shrines and interrupt shrines being captured. When you see a lonely enemy shrine just run in stealthed and cap it. When an enemy champion starts capturing your shrine run in and grab a kill. If there's no potential shrines to cap or protect then you can just roam in middle of the map and try catch some squishies to ambush. I never recall. There's health shrines all over the map and if you die it doesn't really matter because you won't be dead for too long time in dominion. Note that enemy can see throught stealth if you are on range of either neutral or enemy's shrine.
To do -list
- Adding hybrid build.
- I will add chapters for AP build once I get back from two weeks holiday trip.
- Maybe uploading gameplay video.
- Adding score board so everyone can see how successful this guide is.
Have fun carrying at dominion! Please rate and comment! I will improve this after I'm more experienced in making guides.
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.
Evelynn - Jungle: Dance The Blood Red Tango (S3, AP/AD/Hyb.)
Mesmery loves Company~A guide to embracing agony(AP mid/top)
S3 Jungle Eve Goes Hard In The Paint
| Evelynn, Princess of Agony [S3] |