Example of a final build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Teemo with this build
|Xin Zhao||You can ruin his entire combo by blinding him. Easy to poke in lane.|
|Poppy||You destroy poppy in early. He can't do much against you. Don't let Poppy stun you to wall.|
So you want to become a good Teemo player? This guide will give you some information and basics how to play as Teemo.
Pros / Cons
Teemo is one of the best champions to pick if enemy haves a lot of AA reliant chamions. With Teemo you can easily go kill a feeded adc without any problems.
Teemo has one of the best map controls in game. You can put Noxious Trap for example to dragon and baron nashor pits
Teemo can use many different runes depending on enemys, your playstyle and what you want to achieve in game. Best thing to have is ability power, magic peneration and some armor/magic resist.
Other goot choises what you can add:
• Atttack speed
• Movement speed
• Manaregen (if you feel you are always out of mana in lane)
Masteries above works perfectly for Teemo.
If you want to try something new, you can try:
• Choosing Grasp of the undying because it will stack automatically by Toxic Shot
• Choosing Thunderlords Decree for extra burst dmg. It procs for AA+ Blinding Dart+AA combo
• build Abyssal Scepter if they have a lot of magic dmg in their team
• Randuin's Omen is not a bad item if there is champions like Yasuo or Olaf
• If they have champions like Graves, Shaco, Sona, Twisted Fate or any squishy champions with not enough CC you can go HAM build by replacing the Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Void Staff with Luden's Echo and Lich Bane You don't need to worry about magic peneration too much until they have items like Banshee's Veil or Spirit Visage
I personally like to play teemo when playing SoloQ. Teemo is a strong pick angaist many champs and has good map control.
When you should pick Teemo:
• They got AA reliant champions like Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Jinx, Vayne etc.
• When your team has a good engage and tanks like Amumu, Sejuani, Leona etc.
• When you want to make your whole enemy team tilted
When you SHOULDN'T pick Teemo:
• Your team has no tanks
• Enemy has hard CC and no champions that does all its dmg by AA
• When they have picked Pantheon to same lane with you, its suicide.
• Your mission in teamfights is to do maximum amount of dmg. Throw Noxious Trap in the middle of the fights and blind adc/champ who does his dmg with AA.
• Put Noxious Trap everywhere where you think enemys will go.
Few good places are:
• Baron pit
• Dragon pit
• Enemys jungle
• In front of your turret so when you go base it makes pushing harder for enemys.
• Bushes in your lane
• If enemy will go counterjungle alot put Noxious Trap to your teams jungle to make counterjungling harder
Noxious Trap will help surprisingly alot your team if you place them correctly.