General Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Jarvan IV Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Time & Gold
1:30 -> Minions Spawn
1:39 -> Minions pass between 2 towers
1:40 -> Wolves/Wraiths
1:55 -> Blue/Red
2:00 -> 2nd minion Wave
2:30 -> Siege Minion Spawn
5:10 -> Retreat/Finish Top lane -> 7 Minion wave spawned -> 7x6= 42 -> 42x20 = 840 x2 = 1680 gold
1680 gold is free farmed from side lanes if they take all the cs
150x5 = 750 x 2 = 1500 gold from the 2 towers
Minion & Turret Aggro
1) An enemy champion designated by a call for help from an allied champion. (Enemy champion attacking an Allied champion)
2) An enemy minion designated by a call for help from an allied champion. (Enemy minion attacking an Allied champion)
3) An enemy minion designated by a call for help from an allied minion. (Enemy minion attacking an Allied minion)
4) An enemy turret designated by a call for help from an allied minion. (Enemy turret attacking an Allied minion)
5) An enemy champion designated by a call for help from an allied minion. (Enemy champion attacking an Allied minion)
6) The closest enemy minion.
7) The closest enemy champion.
1)If an enemy champion within range deals damage to an allied champion (including via damage over time or a pet)
2) The closest targetable Trap (i.e. Rampant Growth).
3) The closest enemy Pet (i.e. Mirror Image, Hallucinate, Summon Tibbers, H-28G Evolution Turret)
4) The closest enemy Minion.
5) The closest enemy Champion.
As the tank of the group, you should always be between the enemy and your allies. You should taunt the enemy to hit you instead of your minions/champions, but you should stay alive while soaking damage.
Here are few tips for Tank Jarvan
1) Keep your E up when attacking towers, and land it so that you can knockup the enemy when tower is down
2) Avoid getting hit by tower, don't get damaged by avoidable skillshots
3) Use the Soraka/ Summoner Heal / Your potions, trade hp with the enemy
4) Play like a carry with only 2 ranged skills if you have critically low hp, wait for your health to go back up.
As the carry of the group, you should be dealing as many autoattacks possible to anything you see, you should be attacking as long as your attack speed allows. You are the member who cleans the enemy from the map.
Here are few tips for Carry Caitlyn
1) You have 650 yard range autoattacks, and even further range on your Q and R, keep your maximum distance from your enemies so you can escape easily if they try to jump on you.
2) You never chase enemies, your aim is to hit anything you see as much as possible, it's mage's duty to secure kills. If an enemy champion escapes from your range, begin hitting the tower, when tower is down, hit the creeps. You have to keep autoattacking at all time.
3) Use your E Only to escape, make sure you slow the chasing enemy aswell, using it agressive only allows you to land 1 extra autoattack, nothing more.
4) If you have low hp, and they can catch you easily at 650 range, stay at 1100 range and use Q&R, you should be dealing as much damage as possible.
5) Use your traps as protection, stay behind them so melee gets trapped if they run towards you.
Unlike tournament style games, you'll have as much farm as other members onthis game mode, so you'll need to deal significant damage. You are completely paper, but your presence gives so many buffs to the team.
Here are some tips to Support Soraka
1) You begin with Q first, meaning you have infinate ammount of spells at level one, unlike most mages with 6-14 sec cd on their spell you can cast 4-5Q while they only cast 1.
2) You have 550 yard range on auto attack, stay at that range and use your autoattacks as much as possible on towers.
3) Use heal at combats to make armor buff of your W useful.
4) Hug the carry unless enemy has AoE attacks offcd.
5) Don't use exhaust as a slow, use it to shred armor/MR OR to supress enemy damage.
Mages are the ones responsible with area control and minion pushing. The mages that are good on towerrush are the ones with good CC and lane clear,and long range pokes.
Here are some tips for mage Zyra
1) At level 1 your E is the only cc of your team, if you land it it's almost quarantee kill, don't waste it.
2) Your plants can tank the turrets for 1 extra round, you can use them when minions are ending.
3) Don't get hit by tower more than twice, attack the enemy champion if someone dived turret.