Build Guide by userruben
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi guys and welcome to my first build!
In this build I'll show you guys how I use Tryndamere in normals and in ranked games.
Tryndamere is a melee massive-damager, but in the beginning he is a bit squishy (without runes). That's why runes are so useful. But later on in the game, if Trynda has pasted level 6, you will slice them all in pieces!
Pros / Cons
[*] Massive crit damage!
[*] Undieing rage!
[*] Great harass
[*] Minion onehitter when enough AD/crit!
[*] Mocking shout! Freaking slow etc!
[*] You can automatic heal when you critical strike!!
[*] He's a freakin' barbariannnn!
[*] He got a ridiculously large sword!
[*] A bit squishy in beginning, lvl 1 - 6.
Greater Mark of Critical Chance x9 : Nice % of crit chance.
Greater Seal of Critical Damage x9 : Much more dmg with crits
Greater Glyph of Critical Damage x9 : Enemy champions will be massively damaged with crits in begin.
Greater Quintessence of Critical Chance x3 : Nice % of crit chance.
: Is very useful to escape from enemy ganks. Also to kill them when they run away. But i love flash in combination with Spinning Slash! You will escape with your Undying Rage or from AoE abilities!
: This is very nice for last hitting when they run away with almost no HP. Especially in the beginning of a game it's very useful and it will pown with your critical strikes!
: This will slow them down (if you don't go for Frozen Mallet) and you will finish them off easily in combination with Mocking Shout.
: Is useful when using ulti and stop the CC stuff.
Hmmm, wouldn't be needed:
: Bloodlust will heal more.
Never do these ones:
: Tryndamere doesn't have Mana!!
Must have for Tryndamere:
- Berserker's Greaves : Nice attack speed.
- Infinity Edge : Massive damage and crit damage.
- Phantom Dancer (can do 2x) : Well-rounded; nice attack-speed, crit chance and movement speed.
- The Bloodthirster : Nice damage and life-steal!
- Frozen Mallet : Much HP, some damage and it got 40% slow with every attack for 2,5 seconds! This is a deadly combination with 2 phantom dancers and 100% critical strike chance at level 18 (with full build)!
- Youmuu's Ghostblade : Nice passive, critical chance isnt needed because of the 100% chance.
- The Bloodthirster : No need, because you will strike so fast that you will heal enough in combo with Bloodlust !
- Atma's Impaler : Nice armor and crit chance (no need because of 100%), it's passive is nice (2% of total hp is converted into damage).
- The Black Cleaver : Very nice, my 2nd choice, depends on what kind of enemy-champions you got. It has massive attack-speed bonus and many attack-damage. Passive: It will lower their armor, so very useful!
- Guardian Angel : Will be useful when you don't got your ultimate or for very strong (or feeded) enemies. When you come alive and they want to kill you a second time, you can use your Spinning Slash and Flash to escape. Guardian Angel also gives a nice Magic Resist and Armor quantity.
- Last Whisper : Nice armor penetration and attack damage.
: Battle Fury (Passive)
Tryndamere's Critical Strike chance increases as he becomes more wounded.
Tryndamere thrives on the thrills of combat. Whenever Tryndamere kills a unit or critically strikes, he temporarily gains increased attack damage and critical damage.
Passive: Whenever Tryndamere kills or critically strikes a unit, he gains 3 Attack Damage and 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5% Critical Damage for 15 seconds (stackable 8 times). Killing a unit or critically striking while not Bloodlusted applies 2 stacks instead of 1.
Active: Tryndamere consumes his Bloodlusts, restoring 10/20/30/40/50 health per Bloodlust (+1.5).
* 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
* No Cost
: Mocking Shout
Tryndamere lets out an insulting cry, decreasing surrounding champions' physical damage. Enemies with their backs turned to Tryndamere also have their movement speed slowed.
Decreases surrounding champions' physical damage by 20/40/60/80/100, and enemies with their backs turned also have their movement speed slowed by 30/37.5/45/52.5/60%.
Lasts 4 seconds.
* 14/14/14/14/14 seconds
* Costs 25/25/25/25/25 Health
: Spinning Slash
Tryndamere slices toward a target unit, dealing damage to enemies in his path.
Tryndamere spins through his enemies, dealing 50% of his Attack Damage +40/90/140/185/240 (+1) damage to enemies in his path.
Passive: Slash's cooldown is reduced by 2 sec whenever Tryndamere critically strikes.
* 9 seconds
* Costs 40/50/60/70/80 Health
: Undying Rage (Ultimate)
Tryndamere's lust for battle becomes so strong that he is unable to die, no matter how wounded he becomes.
Tryndamere becomes completely immune to death for 6 seconds, refusing to be reduced below 1 health. His abilities have no cost during this time and he gains 4/6/8 Bloodlust stacks.
* 110/100/90 seconds
* No Cost
Tips and Tricks
Tryndamere is very good in pushing. When someone walks away use Mocking Shout and crit him, but save up your spinning slash! When the enemy has little life and could escape, use your Spinning Slash ! If the enemy has flashed away or uses ghost, use your Flash and/or Spinning Slash to get to him and finish him off!
Tryndamere is a wellrounded champion, who can easily turretdive champions at lvl 8+. Just by using his Spinning Slash to get to them in turret, deal massive damage with crits. And if it isn't working out and you are still trying to kill him but you have almost 0 hp, using Undying Rage and when you killed him use Bloodlust and go away with a combo of Spinning Slash and Flash .
Use Mocking Shout as much as possible, it's nice to make the enemy use less damage or irritate them with slower movement. When you can use Mocking Shout and your not close to enemy champions, watch out! Because it could be a stealthed enemy champion who is lurking to you and wants to gank!