Tryndamere Build Guide by vn1997
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER GUIDE,YOU MOST HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE WITH TRYNDAMERE TO BE MAKE THIS BUILD WORK
You need it :
- Flash : could be usefull to chase your enemy(no survivor you should let go)
- Exhaust : Could be pretty usefull to take him down if his a runner + your Mocking Shout it has no chance to survive by running
- Teleporte : This is not a build guide for bd people , but still, it could be a little usefull
- Cleanse : You know what it is make for.
They're many way you can change this build:
- If you are having a hard time at early game,try to buy Avarice Blade , it switch your Life Steal for 5 gold every 10 seconds.
- When you finished your first Phantom Dancer and if you are having a pretty good game,you might want to buy Sword of the Occult .
- When you finished your second Phantom Dancer , you have a plenty of items that you can buy but you might want to buy The Bloodthirster because your Excutioner's Calling will be useless at this part of the game (40 min)
[*] I actually take Mocking Shout at starting to scout the bushes,because it automaticly goes on when a enemy is near of you even in the bushes or invisible like Evelynn amd Twitch .
[*] In team fight,you might be engaging the enemy first or second to make a maximum of damage and if you're getting low in health and your Ultimate as just been cast,run away and kill some minions to win more health(dont go back to the nexus) and get back in the fight to finish your coward oppenent ( they might havent notice that you cast already your ultimate,so they might run away )
Your worst enemy
- Karthus : his ultimate is pretty anoying but i have a trick for you,while running away and his ult is active,try to find the nearest minions to kill to win health even in the jungle.
- Rammus : DO NOT TARGET HIM WHEN HE HAS THE THORNMAIL EVEN WHEN HE HAS LESS THEN 50 % HEALTH
- Cho'Gath : Yes , i know it seems weird to see cho in the worst enemy list,but its true,Cho'gath and his ultimate can easily kill you before you are able to cast your ult and more if his AP , his ultimate can make you lost 40% of your health , so he his kindly intimidating you to use your ult more sooner.
- Garen : Like Cho'Gath his ultimate can kill you before you use your ult
- Malzahar : His void thingy + Ignite can make your health useless
- Ashe : Because of her slow,it make your 484 mouvement speed useless
- Twitch & Evelynn : If you laned against them and you kill or gank them alot of time,they might want to always follow you and never help his teamates in team fight just to kill you when your ult is down and you are running away
Gameplay early game
[*] Try to farm as mush possible as you can and better if you get the FB . I know it sound pretty imposible to do it beceause they are always targeting you.
Who to lane with
- Try to lane with someone that can replinish your health like Soraka (not recommended), Sona , Taric , Nidalee (Really recommended because she give more health then other support for some reason that i dont know), Kayle .
- Rammus and Shen are good for you .
Who to kill and who to gank
[*] You might want to kill the squishiest of the enemy 'squad' ( obviously )
[*] When you are seeing a good occasion to gank an enemy,so do it, it shoulnd be that hard with that awesome speed and ad
[*] If your seeing Karthus lonely,dont hesitate to go kill him,it might save you and your team in the next team fight
[*] Xin Zhao is kindly a bad idea to gank him,he his pretty strong because he's chinese
How to play against Tryndamere
[*] At early game,you might want to harass him alot,and denny his exp and if you're a range even more.
Tryndamere vs Tryndamere : how to win the fight
[*] The easiest way to win a tryndamere fight , its to look if his ult is up, and if yes,you still able to kill him, you will just need luck(for your critical strike) and intelligence.
[*] You will need to use you Mocking Shout and your Exhaust in same time, it will affect his amount of damage that it will do to you and it will be a easy win ,because i see alot of Tryndamere using ignite and all of the useless spell.