Build Guide by FiloktitisHunter
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Well..Heya guys!This is my very first building guide xD
This building's title says 'Lost my cards' well you will surely dont lose your damage :P
Mine building is most based on DPSing ...well this character IS dps mostly..and this building is to do fast shooting and easy farming!
Here I will make ya a description about how to use Twisted Fate's spells:
WILD CARDSI personally use it to reveal the stealthed players on overgrown grass and if I am chasing someone with low health.To be sure that your Wild Cards spell will hit a target just scroll your mouse to point on him cause there will the middle card spawn
PICK A CARDWell that's a complicated spell cause it is like three unique spells..
You have to know how to use them and pick up ALWAYS the right one.When you are going to run out of mana and your
- Clarity is on couldown,or you didn't picked t for your spell you have to use of course you Blue Card.Now if you want some AoE use your Red Card on a target (I preffer minions and turret,for players I use it only on a team fight) ,but be sure that other enermies are near your target.For last my favourite Gold Card,if you don't use it say that to me:cause I wanna know if there exist many noobs.You ALWAYS have to use it on enermy Champions to escape(or flee) from them and if you are chasing them to stun and kill them as soon as possible.
STACKED DECKWell I can't say anything about it..it is a PASSIVE spell useful to do loads of damage with your normal card shoots
DESTINYIt is the most powerful spell I can say,you can kill,chop,cut and reveal enermies, of course you can teleport there.I suggest you to just press on map the place you wnna go and then teleport there cause many times you want to teleport far away and you have to scroll all map..and your player is not active there till you can scroll map to see you.Another suggestion is to teleport to enermies with low health an profitable places to get money cause all his items are expensive
- Second Sight Well he NEEDS this passive.All of his items are expensive as I told you before
- Clarity cause many times you get out of mana and you have to use your other cards from
- Pick A Card
- Exhast cause many times you are going to die.A nice suggestion is to use it with your Gold Card(Gold Card comes first and then you use your Exhast spell)
ANOTHER GOOD SPELLS
- Revive when he dies he has to wait 1 WHOLE minite (after some levels) and it is very useful when defending and when you wanna do an ***alt
- Heal well it is not too much nessecery when you have mastered your
- Pick A Card spell,but if you can't hold yourshelf I suggest you to take it
DO NEVER USE
- Teleport Man..you have Destiny and you want teleport too?
- Clairvoyance Again..you have DESTINY!
- Rally Nah.. just let a meele get it..
- Fortify You are DPS not tank
Everything in items is just attack speed based.Twisted Fate needs alot of attack speed and then you just like a pew,pew fast shooting gun with loads of damage dealing
Well in my opinion is better to start to go to down or upper road.Just hide into some overgrown grass and have your stunning card ready.If you think that you can't hold too much use your Summoners Exhast spell
I think you should start farming at lvl 6and upper,so you will have your Teleport spell to see the most valuable places.At lvl 16 with the items I gave ya you can solo DRAKE boss in 3vs3,towers and the other dragon boss in 5vs5 xD!
You can wise use Destiny to help into a team fight and just try to kill the most enermies with the lowest health.Just do NOT let anyone alive xD.Any bullie you see with high lvl trying to kill an ally,just stun him and give him some card shoots
Well I hope this build was useful for you,try it and see if you like it!Vote +1 if you think it worked,vote -1 if you think you can't work it out with my build.
I am not promising that you will do super kills with 0death..that's also about your skill with Twisted Fate..!