Twisted Fate Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
Twisted Fate - Mid Overlord
Twisted Fate Build
Back and go 3
Flock item control 1
Kill support item - Delayer
Final flock control item - killing machine
Not Updated For Current Season
Usually, TF is well known used as a APc/ADc. But, i came here just merely to add another slim version of his multiple utility. This will be short, and simple:
What are we aiming for? - A map controller-overseer. What then, do we need to achieve this? - A mobile-versatile map crusader. What is the final purpose of all of this? - FLOCK Control, between enemy minions and champs.
You may still ask "Why?" - Cause a Flock is TF usual nemesis. Gettin rid of a flock, and also, trying to fight back champions in the mid of the flocks: are stubborn.
Flock DEF - Minion referred flock / champion referred flock (or a mix of both).
Note at the end - your char will have a somewhat AD. Just follow the line and ull be fine.
The Gamble way
First levels - Hard (yea, its not gonna be a walk in the park, so, if you cannot breathe, pick, throw - Then just don't use Twisted Fate)
note: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR OUTPOST UNGUARDED. NEVER. Go shopping, return quickly. Teleport/Destiny (if needed).
Mid tier Game - With Statikk Shiv, u should be rolling the flocks good. At level 9-12 aprox.
lvl 9 - all went smooth even you got some kills 2 or 3.
lvl 12 - No kills, but flocks. Just don't die there mid laner.
Late Game - Frozen mallet makes the champs think twice before approaching. You would be like lvl 15-17.
Extended game - You got noobs on your team? Dont worry! upgrade to killin-machine. Runnan's Hurricane. lvl 18.
At this time, ur a good 1v1 Kiter/support-killer (2v2 etc). Anyway, not all chars are "killable". But, you can Kite em off your turret.
Note - IF there is an Ashe Player, stick with her - she's the perfect teammate for your build. Both kite, both slow/stun enemies, both know when to flee.
Aim for 9 Seals of armor, 9 Glyphs of magic resist, 9 Marks of Attack DMG or ARMOR pen. Yes, no Ability power. Not needed for this purpose. And finally, 3 Quints for Cooldown, exploit your Deck.
Aim for total Havoc. You will become a Kill-Champion assistant/Flock destroyer. Even super minions will fall.
Pros (with this build)
- Quick with the hands.
- Map control: you can destiny, run, or teleport anywhere.
- Damager: Flocks are not a nuisance anymore. Therefore, you can consume your time less in getting rid of those. Therefore, you can support more your team against champs.
- Enough health to take certain hits, but remember, better to flee than die.
- Good in a 2v2 encounter.
- fast flee (with ghost).
- Godlike support: Teleport/Destiny/Ghost.
- Godlike flee: Teleport/Destiny/Ghost/flash/recall.
Cons (With this build)
- Some players will "complain" early game. Just ignore them. The build is meant to level fast and gain gold fast.
- Takes time to take down a tank without BoTRK, so, try to aim for casters.
- Takes time to adjust to this build. IF you have already used TF with other G-builds.
- Player panic: Takes 2 secs to pick the right card, be sure to kite correctly. Control your emotions and your fingers. Breathe, pick, throw - support/flee.
- Out of mana quick. Need refill.
Be sure to farm, this build is somewhat expensive.