Build Guide by Xxwontonsoup
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
- Introduction -
This is my guild to my successful build when playing TF. This build is recommended for double laneing as TF not soloing. I'll explain this completely different play style and item "tribrid". This build is Made up of Attack Damage, Attack Speed, and Ability Power; focusing more on As and AP and beefing up AD for auto-attacks.
- Laning / Item walk through -
1. You want to start with a Dagger and a Health Pot. Getting "Stacked Deck" first will make it where you can auto-attack minions three times and then harassing the same enemy champion over and over with your fourth shot dealing bonus damage. (This is a better way of harassment then getting "Pick a Card" and showing the enemy when your about to attack them.)
2. Getting the Dagger first will help you to complete the Sword of the Divine as fast as possible. Try and time it out so that you have three stacks of "Stacked Deck" (TF's ability) so that once you buy the Sword of the Divine once you attack the extra damage from TF's ability and the item both proc at the same time making "Stacked Deck" even more deadly.
3. Get tier one boots and Sheen next. Boots will help with ganking once you get "Destiny", and the Sheen will give you more Ability Power for extra damage when using "Wild Cards" and will give you the item proc making your "Stacked Deck" even more. Timing the Sheen proc and "Stacked Deck" is crucial at this point.
4. Get Guinsoo's Rageblade and upgrade boots to Berserker's Greaves next. Guinsoo's Rageblade will give you a giant boost of AD, AS, and AP all at once. Plus it will work with the proc of Sheen giving you even more bonus damage. Upgrading the boots at this point will help too, because the extra Attack Speed will help get all 8 of the Guinsoo's Rageblade stacks faster.
5. Get Zhonya's Ring next. This will give you a GIANT Ability Power boost making your "Wild Cards" and your "Stacked Deck" even more deadly. Plus you can use your blue "Pick a Card" to return Mana if running low at any time. I usually find a lane full of minions to do this avoiding the other champion and getting Mana back before engaging.
6. Get Lich Bane next. The will give you well needed Mana and even more Ability Power, a little Magic Resistance, Movement speed which never hurts, and increase that Sheen proc which is 80% to 100% Bonus Attack Damage.
7. To finish it off get Trinity Force Last. It will give you an even amount of Attack Damage, Attack Speed, and Ability Power to help all the parts of this Tribrid. Plus it also gives bonus damage which stacks with Lich Bane, and a slow which will help ganking late game.
- Extras -
I hope you can benefit from this build and explanation please comment below and rate accordingly. May your next game be a good one and remember.... "It's all in the cards."