Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I want to try you to explain, how you can 1-hit everything with Twisted Fate :D
Let the show begin..
Pros / Cons
- Great damage dealer
- Very mobile, as Destiny lets you get anywhere, with a pretty low cooldown
- Excellent Ganker
- Good stun OR AoE slow because of Pick a Card
- Great Farmer (thanks to Loaded Dice passive)
- Very Squishy
- An Overall Slow Hero
- Very Targetable in a Team Fight
- Difficult to Position (Shorter Range)
I picked this runes, because you don't have any crit.-item.. so you need some crit :D
Armor penetration is a must! For example: You got Jarvan IV as an enemy..you can kill him without any problem, because his armor don't care.
These are the typical items for Twisted Fate. Every 4th attack deals extra damage (thanks to Stacked Deck) and Sword of the Divine has the same effect. - That's pretty awesome :D
- Madred's Bloodrazor is needed for killing every tank within 3-hits.. maybe less..
- When you got Wit's End, nobody is an enemy for you! EVERY hit deals extra damage and in combo with The Black Cleaver and the Frozen Mallet, nobody can touch you!
EDIT: When you got all these items - sell your Berserker's Boots for a Phantom Dancer
Ps.: You have to buy Sword of the Divine when Stacked Deck is on zero.. (for better damage in 1hit..)
That's how it would go:
1. Fate uses Destiny.
2. Fate surprises Xin Zhao. Xin Zhao is surprised.
3. Fate uses Gold Card. Xin Zhao loses over 800 HP, 15 Armor, 42 Mana and 12 Magic Resist in 1 Hit.
4. Fate uses Sword of the Divine Active, He gains 30 Armor Penetration!
5. Xin Zhao has lost over 2200 HP due to Fate's 3 attacks! Xin knows he is screwed.
6. Fate penetrates the Day, he deals over 1000 Damage in the 4th Hit with Gold Card!
7. Xin Zhao has fainted!
..All I have to say: Wild Cards are useless..so..just skill it, when you must ..
At 'Pick a Card' - always take the blue one.. when you got all your items you can kill every enemy with 1hit with the blue card :D
Ghost is very useful in many situations.. You can run away or follow a almost dead enemy..
- Same for Flash..
That was my 1st guide.. I hope you liked it.. don't be bad to me..
I'll update it, with some pictures and I make it more colorful ;D
Ps.: My English is bad - I know ._.