Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
For the longest time I have used blitz on and off to great success and I thought, "If I can own with a champ I play occasionally why can't anyone else?" So I made this epic build.
ALSO - DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER
Do yourself a favor read the guide ignore its rudimentary presentation, you will be surprised at the effectiveness of my unpolished "amateur" guide
So here are the options for runes
- Insight makes your ult/grab hurt more, given the few viable options I usually pick these
- Desolation is viable too for your painful punches
- Mana Regen per level or flat Mana Regen, really no options
- MR per level, nice throughout
- Swiftness, when you use these quints with masteries you will have 7.5% increased MS, so with boots 2 you will have 398 MS so instead of boots 3 you can get merc treads/ninja tabi/Lucidity
I go an unconventional 9/0/21 it sacrifices early game survivability, but it provides huge stat improvements: increased damage on your ult/grab, 9% cdr off the bat, improved clarity/exhaust, 3mana/5, increases XP, lower CD's on you summoner skills, and less time dead
- Mana crystal two pots
- Port back purchase a tear of the goddess and boots of speed
- Port back upgrade boots and purchase chain armor
- Purchase a negatron cloak>Glacial Shroud>FoN>Manamune>Frozen Heart
- Purchase a Sheen>Phage>Zeal>Tri-force>GA
- Armor: Sunfire's, Thornmail, Randuin's, and Atma's
- MR: Banshee's veil, Hexdrinker... not much else
- Teamfights: Aegis of the Legion
- Health: dude passive....
R - The ultimate is and obvious choice to max whenever available
Q - Lower CD, highest Damage increases
W - Free Ghost and AS buff that only gets better
E - Lower CD
Clarity - Dont call me a nubcake it is seriously a must early game, allowing you to use your Q+E combo at will
Exhaust - good slow, good damage decreaser, and often ensures first blood
Flash - a good choice for both escape and chasing, but we have a grab+built in ghost+Blitzcrank is a beast that is too good to need to runaway
Teleport - not horrible, not ideal
Ghost - Overdrive with max CDR is permanent, not needed, even early game
Ignite - You do deal damage, but you don't need ignite the other summoner skils are much better
Anything else is unthinkable
Why not buy any health items in your
Well with the combined mana of Manamune Frozen heart, and possibly sheen/tri-force you should have roughly ~2500-3000 mana late game, combined with 2500 health you will have a 1200-1500 damage shield to rely on if things go bad. Frankly if you ever are in a situation where your mana shield has not recharged, you clearly have stayed at low health. Instead of paying for health items, you pay for mana items half of which effectively can be used as health.
Creeping / Jungling
Early if no one else is better suited at lvl 6 you can kill the golem
Otherwise don't do it
Classic early game kill
How to kill someone at any point in the game
Grab(not needed, but preferable), knock up, overdrive, knock-up, grab, if not dead continue, if about to escape, but near death use ur ult
At first glance this build looks quite generic, but it's slight nuances set it apart and make it truly special. Please don't comment until you try it, trust me it will work. And if you are bad with the grab do not fear, you will still do well with this build, just not as well as you could.