Vi Build Guide by T3rina
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
One girl wrecking crew
Not Updated For Current Season
I must note that It's quite risky to start with this build in early game, but it's worthy because it will lead you to become Unstoppable Jungling VI.
This build will make you to:
- Clear jungle fast;
- Gank very often;
- Steal Baron/Dragon easily;
- be Spirit of Survival.
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed
9x and 2x for increased damage.
9x and 9x for endurance.
1x for faster punching, it will be useful for incoming items.
Smite - is main summoner spell for jungelers. Use it to secure kill on monsters and it will help you to steal Dragon/Baron or enemy team jungle buffs.
Flash - is good for pretty much everything. You can use it for flashing over wall, stealing Dragon/Baron or Runing Away. Flash for secure kill or avoid death while you're diving.
Blast Shield - Mainly when enemy team spots jungeler they cast abilitiy him, but after you hit your target with a single spell shield will appear and it willl protect you. With this passive you can keep your health stable after ganking and continue jungling.
Vault Breaker - Marking enemies with Denting Blows, dealing dmg and knocking enemy. Great skill to gank or start a fight.
Denting Blows - Skill this ability at lvl 1, but max it after Vault Breaker, and Excessive Force.
Excessive Force - Farming fast, dealing damage to targeted enemy + dealing dmg to enemies behind the target..
Assault and Battery - Good way to start a team fight. Target enemy ADC or Mid laner(mostly adc) and your team will easly cc your target and shut it down.
♔ Starting items
- Standard jungling items that you shouldn't change because they have satisfactorily benefits.
♔ Movement & Upgrades
Boots of Mobility - With these boots you'll always be in the right place at the right time. Also they will affect on your fast jungle clearing.
Oracle's Lens - Upgrade it in mid game.
Boots of Mobility - Captain - Enchant them in late game.
♔ Jungling items
- Well you will not going to need both of these items in the rift. The choice is yours, depending on how you want to present yourself.
||- Spirit of the Elder Lizard - Start with Spirit Stone and later finish it with Spirit of the Elder Lizard.
- Spirit of the Ancient Golem - Also you can start with Quill Coat.
While building some Def and Jungling items try to force these two items depending on what you need more at the moment.
- For example:
Jungle/Def: Spirit Stone, Quill Coat.
Essential start: Ruby Crystal; Vampiric Scepter; Recurve Bow or Null-Magic Mantle.
- Beacuse you are supposed to bear a lot of damage you'll have to build bunch of Health, Armor and Magic Resist.
||- Start with items that will bring you a lot of health like Warmog's Armor and Frozen Mallet. Additionally Warmog's Armor will regen your health, while Frozen Mallet gives you less HP but brings some AD and additionally slowing enemies you punched.|
||- Later pay attention to the enemy's advantage - whether Attack Damage or Ability Power. These two items are strong against one of AP or AD opponents.|
- If you alredy have good tank in team and you can make place for more offensive items (eaven if you have Essence Reaver and Wit's End you can take these:
The Black Cleaver - Giving Attack Damage and Armor Penetration, also making you strong with HP.
Maw of Malmortius size - Great AD item against strong APs, very useful Passives and shield that will help you to survive fights.
The Trinity Force - This item gives you a lot of goods, one of its passives will give you movement speed too. If you preffer Ninja Tabi or Mercury's Treads as movement item, buy too.
||- After major Defensive items build even more defensive items for your survival and tankynes.
- Thornmail as your "Evil plan" will make your AD enemies suffer. If you want to buy it make sure you'll be steady with it.
♔ Final Build
At the final end of the game I'm deleteing boots (but that's not what you should do ether). This is how my final build looks like:
If you wonder, here's my buy orders: Starting Items > Boots of Speed > Spirit Stone > Vampiric Scepter > Null-Magic Mantle > Recurve Bow > Giant's Belt > Warden's Mail.
After I'm completing these items (upgrade it to complete one), and than build in Spirit of the Ancient Golem > Banshee's Veil.
- Stealing Dragon or Baron Nashor is kinda easy with Vi. Try to keep the vision of Dragon/Baron or ward it when you are behind the walls.
- Stealing with Vault Breaker - Q - Make sure your enemies are near Baron/Dragon, or your way to it is clear. Use your Vault Breaker when Baron/Dragon is on low HP, while landing Smite the beast. Move fast to the walls and Flash over the wall.
- Stealing with Flash - If you don't have clear way to Baron/Dragon and you can't steal with Vault Breaker try stealing with Flash. Wait for Dragon's/Barons low HP, Flash over the wall to set yourself closer to Baron/Dragon and Smite the beast.
- If they were inside Dragons/Barons cave use Vault Breaker / Flash to the entrance of cave, if they were outside use Vault Breaker / Flash to jump over the walls.
If you like my build guide dont forget to vote and check out Diana, Chosen of the moon ☽