Build Guide by Ph03n1x85
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
THIS IS MY FIRST BUILD SO PLEASE GO EASY ON ME
Rumble is by far my favorite character in the game. This build works good for 5v5's but works best in 3v3's
AGAIN, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SUBMITTING A GUIDE
I love going with Magic Penetration marks because of the mass damage Flamespitter puts out in the early levels. I like Armor Seals over Dodge Seals because I think it gives you better survivability early game. I like Magic resist/level Glyphs because I don't really get Magic resist Items so these help out a lot. And I get life Quints for better survivability but you can also go with Life regen/5 or Magic Penetration. Whichever you like best
I go with a standard 9-21-0 build for added armor and magic resist. You can go with 9-0-21 build but I don't recommend it
- I like to start out with a Dorain's Ring because this gives you even more damage with Flamespitter and the added 100 health is very nice; you will start out with 750+ health.
- The next item is purely situational. If the team has high CC then you MUST have Mercury Treads. If not, then I recommend going with Sorcerer's Shoes. The added Magic penetration will make your flamespitter deal A LOT of damage.
- Haunting Guise is a must!!! The added health is great and, again, the added Magic Penetration will make your Flamespitter hurt. (Notice a patter?)
- Up next is Rylai's Crystal Scepter. The slow added slow works amazing with all your abilities.
- The next two items are situational. If you're getting hurt by physical champions the sunfire cape is a must. The added armor really helps and even though the added magic damage isn't much but combined with your flamespitter and high magic penetration, it helps A LOT. Personally, I like going with Abyssal Scepter. It really helps with lowering Magic Resist of champions who have high Magic Resist and combined with Haunting Guise, you're able to put out a lot of damage with Flamespitter and your Ulti. And if there is no champions with high Magic resist, you'll be unstoppable!
- The last item is completely up to you. I like going with a Randuin's because of the added health. Survivability is never a bad thing
MAX OUT FLAMESPITTER FIRST!!!!!! This is your main damage dealer. And with all the Magic Penetration you have from your Runes and Items, you will deal a lot of damage. The second skill you should max out is your Scrap Shield. This will greatly help out in 1v1 fights and the temporary speed boost will help moving from lane to lane and chasing down weak champions. Harpoon should be the last thing you max and always level up your ulti when you have the chance
- Ignite works great when combined with your Flamespitter and will also allow you to kill those champions that try to escape from fights. (It works all the time with me)
- I love flash because, again, it helps with chasing down those low health champions and escaping potential ganks. You can also go with ghost
Pros / Cons
- High Survivability
- High Damage output
- Great in team fights
- Slow movement speed
- Slow attack speed
- Expensive build
I hope you all enjoyed reading my guide. Again, this is my first one so any advice to help improve is greatly appreciated.
With all the added Magic Penetration, Flamespitter and The Equalizer will put out a lot of damage. Rylai's will make your harpoon that much more improved and The Equalizer hard to escape from.
With the added Armor, Magic Resist and high life points, you'll be really hard to take down especially in 1v1 fights
PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK