Varus Build Guide by Trixi
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- Zed - The truth lies in darkness
- Lee Sin -
- The Short but Noob-Friendly BBcode guide!
- Diana - They leave me no choice!
- Xin Zhao - It shall be done!
- Hecarim - The Flying Shadow Pony
- Zac - I was made for this! (Only Jungle done, Top guide unde
- Jax - Super Man-mode Jax!
- Syndra - They wont even come close!
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
btw: Varus it a very good champion! if you dont have him yet, BUY HIM! you will not regret it! :D
Pros / Cons
- Long Range
- Great Abilities
- Extreme good champ ;)
- Very expensive
- A bit squishy :(
- there is 90% chance that you will miss with your ulti (R) :(
i always pick Flash because, when i want to engage (gang) i can just flash through the wall, and Flash is perfect for survival ;)
Living Vengeance Passive: on champion kill or assist, you gain 40% attack speed, but if you kill a minion, you will only gain 20% attack speed!
Piercing Arrow Q spell: Varus shoots a powerfull arrow.
Blighted Quiver W spell: works like a active/passive, Varus places a blight on his enemy, and the next spell on that enemy, will detonate the blights and deal magic damage.
Hail of Arrows E spell: Varus fires a hail of arrows, that deals damage and slows enemy, that are in the small area, that Hail of Arrows marks.
Chain of Corruption R spell (ULTI): Varus makes the target unmoveable for about 2 sec :D
How to troll! :D
1. Get some cooldown reduction items, 30+ cooldown reduction.
2. Get damaged by a enemy, and when you try to escape, just use your E spell on him!
3. ALSO if he runs away, run towards him, and if he tries to kill you just escape with your E spell, and with your cooldown reduction, you can use your E spell more often.
4. Do that until your enemy gets pissed. :D
This works for me ;)
btw, will make a video for it soon..
example: you and your teammate, tries to kill an enemy. You slow with your E spell = Dead enemy. :D
: These boots will give you attack speed, very usefull for Varus ( SHOULD NOT BE REPLACED BY OTHER BOOTS!)
: This item will give you extreme attack speed, and crit chance, AND movement speed (DO NOT REPLACE)
: This item will give you incredible attack damage, and you will need that! (DO NOT REPLACE!)
: This item will also give you attack damage, but also life steal AND YOU NEED THAT! (DO NOT REPLACE!)
and thax for reading (again) ! <3
Check out my YT channel!<3: www.youtube.com/JustDance296