Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pro's and Cons
Pros & Cons
- Great chaser ( passive )
- Amazing Damage
- Great DPS
- Amazing ultimate
- Tumble has many uses
- Difficult to play against others champions with stun
- Mostly getting focused in team fights
- You're dead if your getting stunned
- With Tumble you cannot pass over walls
Vayne ruthlessly hunts evil-doers. She gains bonus Movement Speed when moving toward nearby enemy champions.
Vayne tumbles, maneuvering to carefully place her next shot. She rolls toward the cursor and her next attack deals bonus damage.
Vayne tips her bolts with a rare metal, toxic to evil things. The third consecutive attack or ability against the same target deals a percentage of the target's maximum Health as bonus true damage. (Max damage vs. Monsters is capped)
Vayne draws a heavy crossbow from her back, and fires a huge bolt at her target, dealing damage and knocking them back. If they collide with terrain, they are impaled, dealing bonus damage and stunning them.
Readying herself for an epic confrontation, Vayne gains increased Attack Damage, stealth during Tumble, and quadruple the bonus Movement Speed from Night Hunter.
Here's some tips:
1.Farm a lot. Your items are expensive so make sure to farm creeps.
2. Stay back in team fights.You will most probably be the first target.
3. Whenever going back to base, always get a couple of potions (do that until lvl 11).
4. Vayne is squishy so make sure not to be to greedy.
5. Always use you ultimate in team fights.
6. Make sure to combine your spells correctly. R -> Q = Stealth, high damage and E to stun ( Great for towerdiving the last hit on an enemy champion ).
7. Tumble has many uses, but it cannot pass over walls.
8. Condemn can be used to both pin targets to walls to ensure a kill, or to escape a enemy champion.
9. Don't go in first to a large teamfight. Wait for your teammates to initiate
10. If u use ur Condemn on a enemy champion against a tower it stuns him!
Early - game
- Always make sure to buy Dorans's bladeat start. Doran's blade, gives you usable Attack Damage, combined with 3% life steal and 100 health.
- Try to get mid always, Vayne is one of the best gankers in-game ( especially early game )
- In your first ability you should start with the ability:Tumble
- Try to harras the enemy champion as much as possible u should get a few kills before lvl 6 ur ignite and flash can help greatly in ganking ( tower diving )
- If the enemy champion is low and teleports back to his base make sure u try to help other lanes and get a few kills
Mid - game
- Once you have reached lvl 8-10, you should have built your B.F Sword and ur boots of swiftness, and maybe ur Zeal ( depends on how much u farm ).
- Always try to make ganks with your teammates! You should always start ur ganks with R - Q and hopefully push the target into a wall, and stun the target.
- At the end of the Mid Game, you should have built your Phantom dancer,and maybe a Pickaxefollowing up into Infinity edge
Late - Game
- If you have survivability problems, you should go for Banshee's Veil
- Make sure u dont forget ur Bloodthirster, The lifesteal from it is a great help in teamfights
- But if you're fighting against a melee-only team, you should go for Phagebecause of it's high health, and slow. = Great for chasing people
- Later in the game, you should upgrade it to Frozen Mallet,