Vi Build Guide by jadeca
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Tips and Info
You can change your flash to teleport or ghost, since your can run away with your Vault Breaker already. Use teleport for team fights and ghost when your team was surprised and you need to get there fast.
- You can interrupt Kat's or Nunu's ult with your ult (the most of the ults that needs to stay stopped you can interrupt like that).
- When you ult, Yasuo can ult too.
- Always stop an enemy ability or his walking with your Vault Breaker.
- Save your ult to gank lanes at the beginning, but in mid/end game save it to the carry from the other team when he starts to play or to save your (fed) ally. If it's a tank who is chasing him just Vault Breaker the enemy in a way that your skill finishes between them.
- Make a combo with your ult and your smite, if possibly smite first and ult next, but if not, ult first and smite next.
- Don't waste your ult if your are alone, only if you are going to die and is almost killing the other in a 1x1
You must be the front line with the top or sup, don't wait to your adc or mid to start it because they will die, but just go if they are ready to fight.
Only go for tank if there is just one tank champion in your team or none. If there is 2 tanks, go for the second guide.
With tanky guide you are going to have about 4k health, 100 resistance and 100 armour, also 100 AD, and you are probably going higher than all that.
The runes are AD because you need a good beginning to clean the jungle easily and make good ganks.
You can start the ganks at lvl 3, but don't gank one lane and go to another in next. Gank someone, clean the jungle from a side, gank someone else, repeat, etc...
The jungle cleaning is going to be easy, you can even do the jungle untill lvl 6 without come back to base. For that, you need a good leash at the frog so you don't will need to smite it, go to the wolves, use a pot and kill the creature in the lake. Go to the red and finally use your smite when you loose some health. Kill the other creature of the lake and next will be the parrots, use pot, kill the rocks (smite it), kill the wolves again, kill the other creature of the lake and see if it's possible do blue with smite.
NOT SO TANKING GUIDE
Don't start the fight, you only can go for it if the tanks started it first. If someone is attacking your adc or mid, draw his attention to you or just help to kill him fast.
Don't make this build if you know your team or there is no tank in your team. You might prefer this one, but you are going to loose if there is not at least one tank in your team.
With this guide, you are going to have about 3000 health, 200 AD, 50 magic resistance, 50 armour, and you are probably going higher than all that.
Only go gank at lvl 6, because the runes is going to be the same at this point as if you go as a tank. The jungle cleaning is going to be harder at the beginning so don't do the same as if you were going tank.