Vi General Guide by tupe67
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Vicious Stand For Vi - Punchin
IntroductionWelcome to my little Vi guide.
This is my first guide ever,im trying to pass over the knowledge i got with her in the few games i got to try her.
Vi is a bursting off-tank that can easily wreck the top lane,with some AD and Defensive items she can punch everyone out of the game.
Pros / Cons
* Great Mobillity with Vault Breaker
* Amazing Burst with Exessive Force
* Overdosed Riven!?
* PUNCHING CHAMPION
* Great Damage output
* Very tanky
* Early game CD's are high
* Mana hungry when really spamming skills (like everyone)
* With this build,No lifesteal (Blood thirster/Blade of the ruined king should be put in mind)
- Her passive gives you a sheild equal to 10% of your maximum health,decent passive that is very useful to tank the early damage on a fight because of its cooldown.
(Q)- A Dash that its damage and range increases as long as you charge it,useful for ganking,damaging and escaping. I Max it second.
(W)- Decreases the targets Armor and Increases your attack speed every tirth strike,I Max it last due to its low uses in teamfights.
exessive force (E) - When activiated,Your next basic attack will deal damage to your target and inflict damage to targets behind it,I max this first due to its great burst.
(R) - This is a great ultimate,marks your target just like in ,Vi then moves to target location,knocking it up and slamming it down dealing damage to it. Vi lands behind her target. I Max it at level 6,11 and 16 just like with all ultimates.