Jayce Build Guide by iplay2wiin
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Mastery Tree Is Outdated
WARNING: These masteries are still using the old tree and have not been updated to the new tree by the guide author. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Sup Moba peeps, I have for you a new build for a new champ. His name is Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow. Like I say in most of my builds, I'm lazy. Plain and simple, I much rather be playing LoL. But lately I've been owning with him so I have to spread the word of my build that I use to you guys. If this build is adleast in the top 10 builds for him I'll for sure add more to my build, but til then I'll just have my intro and conclusion with the actual build (Items, Skill sequence, Runes, and the Masteries.) I hope you enjoy, and please thumbs up this build and leave yo' comments below.
EDIT: Well my build is in the top ten soooo time to add more as of this point im in construction mode for a while. So WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE NEW THINGS ADDED AND YOU'LL BE LIKE DA FUQ, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN... WELL MOFO IT JUST DID or adleast recently...
Leave Comments Please!
Pros / Cons
+ Good Mobility.
+ Farms well if you use your W while Melee, and cleaning up minions with your Q while Range.
+ Ratios are very nice.
+ 8 Abilities... Hmmm whaaa
+ Tanky (sorda kinda)
- His Q and E combo (with Mercury Cannon) hard to master
- Focused usually, unless if you just poke people from afar with your Q which isn't any fun!
- Likes to eat mana 24/7 espically if you like to poke, I sure as hell do.
- Sustain isn't great, but with Thirster you should be doing a lot better in that area.
- 1 Skin ( but its very nice :D )
- Probably going to get nerfed... maybe not to to soon, but expect it.