Viktor Build Guide by pauloxisto
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- Bruiser Malzahar, *burp* I think a Voidling just came out!
- Sona - The Song of Soul (Still Not Complete)
- Riven - Tanking'n'Slashing
- The Highway to Hell - Playing with Mordekaiser.
- Kog'Maw - The Void Eater
- Fizz - Trollin' Style (Because He's not Stitch.)
- "Closer to the flower, closer to the thorns..."
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
First of all:
THIS IS MY VIKTOR BUILD, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT THINGS LIKE "-1 BECAUSE HE IS AP". MY BUILD. e.e
PS: READ IT.
Now that the warnings were given, I'll start to explain my strange Viktor build. Viktor, the Machine Herald, is one of the most unique champions when the issue is style. 5 items, 1 core. 3 options, multiple ways. I don't know if it's just me, but I have serious problems using the common items ( Rabadon's Deathcap, etc.) to Viktor. I don't feel safe. So I've tried to create a different style from the usual for him, focusing on his Tank/Support Way. Then I saw that it is possible to play that way:
See? Different Isn't bad, just different.
Pros / Cons
What about Pros/Cons? My Viktor build has a different sense of Pros and Cons with him.
|le big space||
+ Very helpful in team fights
+ Massive Damage with Death Ray
+ Unique Style
+ Spam Skill
- Squishy early
- Hard to play
- Hard to Click'n'Drag
- Mana Drinker
- Precarious Escape Mechanism
Evolving Technology: Without this skill, Viktor will be just another normal champion. With this, you can choice 3 play options, the called Augments, Power, Gravity and Death. These augments replaces one slot on inventory, so you start with the Hex Core, that can be evolved for the augments (CANNOT BE SOLD). Now let's see what these aguments give:
- Augment: Power; Power Transfer increases Viktor's movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds. It grants him +3 ability power per level, +220 health and +6 health regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Augment: Gravity; Gravity Field has an additional 30% cast range. It grants him +3 ability power per level, +200 mana, +10% cooldown reduction, +5 mana regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Augment: Death; Death Ray sets fire to enemies, dealing 30% additional magic damage over 4 seconds. It grants him +3 ability power per level, +45 ability power.
Power Transfer: A beautiful combination of Boomerang Blade and Prismatic Barrier. Deals damage to a single target and 40% returns back as a shield, great! At 5, this skill has 4 sec cooldown (ignoring CDR stats), giving to Viktor a great survival mechanism, and also deals good damage to the target. And with its augment you get 30% extra Mov. speed for 3 seconds! Infinite Cycle \m/
Gravity Field: Similar to Nevermove, Gravity Field is a great skill to chase, ambush, teamfights, and also runaways (poorly, but it helps). This skill DOESN'T GIVE DAMAGE, SO PLEASE, DONT USE IT ON MINIONS. With these augment, Gravity Field's cast range is increased, giving to Viktor extra "visibility", making chases and ambushes easier.
Death Ray: A mini The Equalizer, deals massive damage and isn't channeled (you can walk when you use it). Death Ray is the 2nd Click'n'Drag skill, a hard style skill that needs patience and synchrony to use it. This skill is a great farmer/pusher, further with these agument, that gives extra 30% with damage over time.
Chaos Storm: No coments to these skill. 7 seconds of pure destruction (and also silences *-*). Like a mobile Slicing Maelstrom, this skill deals massive intial damage plus extra damage from near enemies (including minions). And... Yay! You can control it! (sometimes isn't necessary, Chaos Storm will automatically follow the enemy champion).
Soon i'll continue, explaining about the items and the runes.