Not Updated For Current Season
This is the first build i share here at mobafire, so i might have done somethings wrong, but hopefully i will manage to find them as fast as possible!
I always start with Amplifying Tome and aim for Mejai's Soulstealer.
Then i usually buy Sorcerer's Shoes, depending on if it's a good or bad start and on the opponents i sometimes go for Boots of Mobility or Boots of Swiftness.
The third Item switches. Most of the times it's Zhonya's Ring, and that's what you should aim for, but sometimes it's Rylai's Crystal Scepter. Both work.
Fifth item is Void Staff. If you are up against a overfeeded Ryze or any other overfeeded champ who use AP you can go for Abyssal Scepter instead.
As the last item we have yet a Zhonya's Ring. Feel free to change it to a Hextech Gunblade if you want to.
- Use Transfusion and Hemoplague as much as possible.
- When using Hemoplague, don't go for targeting as many as possible, target those who are weakest.
- NEVER EVER spec Tides of Blood before Transfusion is at lvl 5.
- Only noobs use healing-potts. Save your money for better things, as items for example. ;)
- Mark: Magic penetration or Health.
- Seal: Health.
- Glyph: Ability power or Reduced cooldowns.
- Quintessence: Health or Ability power.