Build Guide by
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello out there,
first of all ive seen a lot of good Vladimir builds in Mobafire.com, or Leaguecraft,com...but everytime I played Vladimir something wasn't ...hm... right...there was missing something. And now ive found that missing part on how to play Vlad the "Crimson"-op."reaper".
Pros / Cons
- Best nuker in game
- If played well you'll even fight 4-5k hp tanks solo with no prob
- Probobly a win if you reach Lich
- You'll have around 4.5k lives at the end
- No mid hero is able to stay that ****ing long on a lane like you
- You'll hear " Wtf?? Bloodpool op..." like all the time
(e.g. Kathus Ulti, Caytlin Ulti, Nearly all spells like that)
- You're able too kill 2 heros at the same time
- Incredible self-heal
- Great in Teamfights as well ( Ultimate couses 20% more Dmg for your team )
- The opponents are going to focus u after theyve seen your incredible nuke
- Vlad is a really bad hero until lvl 5
- Everybody fears you so the'll play verry safe and since then its hard to get kills
- Your team will hate you for giving them no chance to have good items as well ;)
- It is really hard against a good Zilean or Katharina 1v1 on mid lane
Instead of [Greater Seal of Fortitude], you'll also be able to use [Greater Seal of Focus] for even more dmg. And you can switch [Greater Quintessence of Potency], with [Greater Quintessence of Insight], if you think your dmg is still too low.
These are the perfect Items for him. The only thing that is able to switch is [Mejai's Soulstealer] with [Void Staff] if you have below 8 stacks or the enemys have all about 170+ magic resist.
The Skill sequence is the dieffernt one between my and nearly all other Vladimir Ap nuke builds. Having [Tides of Blood] early on a high rank couse much more dmg to push a creepline fast and its is really needed in all early teamfights.
Using your Skills:
Your Q spell shall be your main dmg output; cast it whenever its rdy(You have no costs for it at all!) Go in fight cast - go out - go in cast, etc.
Your W shoud only be casted for chasing and running away (nearly no dmg costs a lot of your lives, but great to evade sure deaths, like Ezreals Ulti, Ashe Ulti, even Karthus or Nunu are going too flame if they will have wasted their ulti for a coupple of times but didnt do any dmg to you^^)
Your E is for to heal yourself (only in combination with Q ) and to push really fast and to dedecimate the enemy lives in teamfights.
Your R - OP - Ulti is the thing that makes Vlad to one of the best Teamheros in game , never cast this if a kill isn't 100% save and theres only one person. Use it in Teamfights and shine like hell! everyone infected with this gets 20% more ****ing dmg by everything (includes Mobs, normal attacks, spells and attacks from allied heros or Mobs, etc.) and if this would not be eought after 5 sec it deals hugh dmg to all infected as well (the dmg is around the dmg you do with one Q spell)
- But the cd on your ulti is enormus ( so think about using it now to kill one hero or later for to make sure win out of every teamfight.)
[Flash] isn't needed you'll be able to choose [Ghost] as well but [Ignite] is needed for you the make your first kill early.
Remember the earlier you get your first kill in mid, the faster the tower is down. And then you'll be able to gank perfectly (normaly at this point you have about (3-4:0-1:0) stats and youve nearly Rabadon compleded).
You'll see it when trying it there is nothing to say because Vlad is like 99,9% banned...even more often as rammus...
Team - what the hell is a team...ah you mean the bigger Mobs behind you to make sure you dont die^^. No, teamwork is important because Vlad is easy to gank if the enemy team knows how hes working.So ss is very very important as well as not let you be the enemys first target. Tell them that even if theres no tank and you have 4k lives some1 with 2.5+k lives sha'll initiate the fight.
Creeping / Jungling
Hm I've tried it ones and jungling with vlad is ok, but its like not being on mid line: too less gold, too less experience and not enough hero kills.
So this was it if you have any Questions pls have no fear to ask.
(if you liked this Build+Guide pls give me a 1+ if not -1, and if its really bad tell me what I should make better (exept my english^^ - its not perfect i know)).