get
prime

Build Guide by BlueRainn

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


940
Views
0
Comments
1
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author BlueRainn

Vladimir make them QQ

BlueRainn Last updated on January 25, 2011
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

1
3
5
7
9
Ability Key Q
2
8
10
12
13
Ability Key W
4
14
15
17
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
4/
Sorcery
Alacrity
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brute Force
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lethality
Improved Rally
 
 
 
 
 
 
Havoc
 
 

Offense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
Strength of Spirit
Evasion
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Veteran's Scars
Willpower
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ardor
Reinforce
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tenacity
 
 

Defense: 0

 
 
 
 
 
4/
Awareness
Expanded Mind
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Quickness
Blink of an Eye
 
 
 
 
 
3/
Intelligence
Mystical Vision
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Presence of the Master
 
 

Utility: 21


Mid

Vlad is very good in mid in 5v5. He takes mid really well and dosnt really need to B to offen unless you get ganked. I am going to tell you some tips of mid. First tip or rule allways call an MIA Second if you get to tower range walk up to your enemy use tides of blood(E) then us Transfusion (Q) Then use Sanguine Pool (W) if you use your spells quick enough you should'nt get hit by tower. By the time you get your spell combo on them you should do about 30~65% of their health depending on their hero and items. Dont be affraid to tower dive someone who has 70% health because vlad's ulti make your spell penetration up plus ignite has spell penetration plus your Q,E,W will do enough damage to kill a squishy at 60~80 percent health make sure to use ur W so the tower dosnt hurt you and also your ulti blows up and dose damage at the end. Vlad starts to shrine through early mid game all the way to late game. Remeber the E then Q and W combo. I also want to explain a little about his Sanguine Pool. it is a great damage spell and slow. but it also has a downfall including your ulti. both Your Pool and Ulti take out 15% of your health so if you had 100hp and use pool/ulti you would have 85 hp instead of 100. They both take up 15% it is not 15% together if u add it together it is 30% of your health. K now for the important part. Vlad is really great to counter people's stuns,snares,silences, etc. Say if kassadin threw his Q at you if you use ur Pool it can negate the spell and have no effect same goes for sions stun karthus's ulti zilean's time bomb, ashe's ulti morg ulti and spell bind including lux. Well you get the point so have a good enough reflex to use your W move to dodge some spells! GL to you and VLAD