Warwick Build Guide by JoooshxD
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Warwick Guide and build.
1. Warwicks passive gives him lifesteal, which when combined with attack speed, can be a lifesaver.
2. His hungering strike takes 100-300 damage from the enemys health, and he get 80% back as lifesteal.
3. His blood-scent is extremely helpful, by incresing his movement speed by 20-50%
1. He is really bad 1v1 early game.
2. His ultimate is not that strong without items.
3. He needs to waste money on buying mana
Guide and build:
READ FIRST! - Dont waste money on items you dont need. i.e, Health, mana potions ect.
Once you summon, buy the dagger (Attack-->Attack Speed), then go down a lane with someone else. Never go alone, because you will get killed really easy. Hide in a brush, WITH your team-mate and wait for minions to spawn, and start attacking eachother. Start farming minions, and occasionally hunger strike a champion, but DONOT over extend. Make sure when you have 775g, recall and get zeal. Do this until you have your ultimate at level 6. This is when you can start getting kills. Go out into the lane, and attack the champion. Lead the champion to your turret, and wait for the turret to start targeting the champion. Once the turret has targeted the enemy champion, use your ultimate on him. This will supress him, while 3 things happen.
1. You get epic lifesteal
2. You hurt the enemy with the ultimate itself. (about 150 (+200) damage at level 1)
3. The turret hits the champion about 3 times, getting progressively higher damage each hit. (about 500 damage)
Altogether hitting about 850 damage, at a level 6 ultimate. With all the items, and full upgraded ultimate, you will hit 1200 crits, and hitting about 1500 damage with your ultimate, therefore making the turrets redundant.
As soon as you have 1650g, so recall and buy phantom dancer. This will improve movement speed, attack speed and attack damage. From now, the items are quite expensive, so farm until you have about 1700g, and buy B.F Sword. This will compensate for the time it will take for you to save up for infinity edge, also it will help purchase it. Kill some champions, destroy turrets and farm utill you have 2800g, then buy infinity edge. This will improve critical strikes from 200% to 250% (unique passive), and give you 80 attack damage. Now you can start to hit 500-700 criticals. From now, this is what you need to do in order to kill champions with ease.
1. approach a champion from behind. Always from behind, so you can cut off their escape route.
2. Hunger strike the champion for about 200 damage, and start hitting them
3. When they run, use your ultimate, and activiate spell 'w'.
4. If they survive, run after them. Unless they have epic movement speed, you will be running faster than them, only if you have blood-scent active (which gines you 50% movement speed (lvl 5).
5. ATTACK!!! (you will hit about 500-700 crits, with about 1.7 attacks per second)
So... You should have phantom dancer, and infinity edge. You should save up for the bloodthurster. With full stacks, you should have +100 attack damage, and i think +25% lifesteal, which combined with his passive, is really good. Repeat the previous guide, until you can buy warthogs armor, guardian angel and Black Cleaver. Now you will absolutely own. You will be able to solo the baron, along with any other champion. Play well, and enjoy! Always obey the summoners code.