Build Guide by Shrillex
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Me and my friend thought of a build like this where your ult would do the most damage that would synergize with your items. This is just a theory build me and my friend were thinking about. If you have any suggestions please comment.
This did start off from a forum build and this link is here. So feel free to comment here or on the forum link. I will try to reply as much as possible.
Tips for WW:
* Gank as much as possibly when you hit level 6. This will be how you will get most of your items is by ganking them.
* Since you have Malady your Q will have some boom to it so your ult wont be your only source of damage
* Try not to be the initiator in team fights, you will be pretty squishy in this build, so try to finish off champs and gather 1v1 fights so get yourself fed and farmed properly.
* Your ultimate will do most of the damage so use it wisely.
*- Will help a lot with jungling and with mastery will gain more gold.
*- Having a get away plan is always a great plan. This is a great plan.
*- ArPen runes are essential for WW for you to do good damage throughout the game.
*- Evasion runes will help when you ulti in and are focused on. More chance of dodging.
*- CDR runes to help reduce all abilities.
*- More ArpPen won't hurt.
*- Definitely helps out with movement and attack speed.
*- Thee item for WW. Works the best with ult.
*- Go for Malady. It stacks DOT and helps give you more damage with your Q
*- DOT since ult does 5 attack the 4th from SotD will include an extra 100 magic damage and unique active works well.
*- Damage item and stacks with ult.
*- if they have a team full of mana champs then this is worth getting.
*- after your ulti you have 5 stacks on rageblade will add some extra damage on your Q.
*- Not really necessary but if you own and just want to have fun ulti the enemy in the middle and should do some damage every where. (Have not tested this)
Strategy & Tips
Mid game you should have you're full madreds and boots and should be working on malady. Go for amplified tomb first so your Q will do some damage since its 100% AP ability. Once you have gotten your Malady you can start working on SotD. Now, this item is optional. You can easily switch this out with any optional item.
Finally late game you should be working towards Black Cleaver and any optional you think goes with. I personally choose Viel just for more added survivability.
* WW to me is the best jungler in game so when you play WW remember to strike fear into the enemies heart.
* This is a game. So if you lose you lose. Have fun.
* Don't care what anyone says on the internet. It's the internet LAWL