Build Guide by RainZofDeath[EU]
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Warwick - The Game Owner :- Warwick is a aggressive champion. If you play Warwick , you mustn't do any mistakes because once you've made a mistake you'll be a noob. So this guide will let you play Warwick without a Noob Title. Warwick is everything about Damage and Attack Speed. This champion is not needed for AP. Warwick is also a jungler.
Masteries 24-3-3. The reason why Offense is 24 because as i said Warwick is everything about Damage. Warwick need to dealt as highest damage as possible. As you maybe thinking why does Warwick does need 3 Defense and Utility. If you want to own you need high Damage as Possible and sometimes when you're hunting an opponent their team would probably come to help them , so you may also need to escape from that gank to your Teammates nearby. To escape you need time so defense will give you time before dieing. Utility , why do we need it? As you may know to play Warwick , Opponents always try to gank you (5v1[Mostly],4v1[Not Much]). Well if they gank you'll get no way to escape if your Teammates aren't nearby. So you'll eventually die but utility will decrease the time of respawning.
1. Cloth Armor ; Gives a bit of Defense. (You need this otherwise you'll fail and die from weak monsters)
2. 5 Health Potions (HP) ; It will restore you health when its low. Your health probably will get lower and lower. You have to start using this when you hit the 2nd Jungle Route Monster. (You need this otherwise you'll fail and die)
3. Madred's Razor ; Add some Damage. To get it you need/must jungling. If you get this you may get the first blood.
4. Berserker Greaves ; It is important to get Attack Speed because if you're chasing an opponent who got low health , you won't be able to hit him because your attack speed is slow.
5. BF Sword ; If you want to get Bloodthirster for High Damage and extra power up , buy BF Sword. Bloodthirster will be cheap . It cost like 1230. Worth to try
6. The Bloodthirster ; You'll start to Own and getting Feed now.
7. BF Sword ; The same goes for the upper one. But this one you can choose. Either The Black Cleaver or Infinity Edge. Choose which ever you like but i mostly recommend Infinity Edge(abit expensive though)
8. Wit's End ; Now you've increased your Damage , Its time to roll. Get some Attack Speed!
9. Bloodrazor ; It'll Update Razor but its worth it. It add some more power ups. Attack Damage and Attack Speed!
Creeping / Jungling
Warwick need to Jungle at game start. There's two reason :-
1. In need money for Madred's Razor
2. Can't be the first one to feed the Enemy. Jungle Route below :-
1. Double Golem
2. Giant Wolf , Double Wolves
3. Ancient Golem
4. Wrath , Lessers Wrath
When you finished Jungle , you should have Leveled up to 6.
Getting an Insane Buff and Closing Intro
If you followed this Build At Level 15 you can solo up BARON. You know the red giant water dragon thing.Yup! you can solo it up. You'll be a Hero and everybody will THANK YOU!
Even Me I THANK YOU for Reading my Guide