Nasus Build Guide by Gramps Tewks
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello and welcome to We Will Live... They Will Die; a Nasus build guide of a different color!
I'm Gramps Tewks.
Please comment and rate in the comments section below; share your experiences playing with or against Nasus and/or put in your criticism about the guide itself!
Oh my goodness.. sick DUBSTEP-P-P from Technological Terror:
Many thanks to JhoiJhoi for the template, which you can find here.
Pros / Cons
+ Siphoning Strike is Boss.
+ Farm all day!
+ ALWAYS SPAM, NEVER DIE
- Stop worrying and love the farm ;)
- Only one Nasus per team.
Initiator and Swiftness get ya movin' real quick-like!
The Defensive Tree makes you tanky, and Enlightenment give you 8% CDR.
- greater mark of desolation: See greater quintessence of desolation.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Wheaties...
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: The Breakfast of Champions.
- greater quintessence of desolation: Farming and Siphoning Strike DAMAGE!!!
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: "More hitting things with stick."
Teleport: Top-lane fun!
Excellent backdoor tool as well.
Flash: Mobility for chases and escapes!
Jump dem walls.
- Soul Eater: Lane control! So good.
- Siphoning Strike (Q): Without it, Nasus is just another tank.
WITH IT, he dominates SO HARD!
Last-hit minions all. game. long.
Siphoning Strike hits for over 500 Damage late-game if you farm it well!
- Wither (W): Phew.
Perhaps the most powerful slow in the game!
With CDR, you can chain them together for the win.
- Spirit Fire (E): Armor redux and AoE- kinda fun.
Drop Spirit Fires on teamfights and minion waves!
- Fury of the Sands (R): Pop this to win fights!
Health, AoE and drained Damage, your very own sandstorm, and you GET BIG.
- philosopher's stone: Essential sustain for constant Siphoning Strikes!
: Because chaining multiple Withers is BRUTAL.
: A lifesaver for tanky melee champions!
: Back-breaking for those early teamfights.
: So you've spent 20 minutes stacking 100 bonus damage on Siphoning Strike?
Here's ~100 more damage every time :D
: Extremely efficient resistances! (and an OP Passive)
: Upgrade Sheen for awesomeness!
: Be a tank and a carry.
- : Un-kill-ability is what all the cool kids are shooting for ;)
You have three goals in the first 30 minutes:
- Do not die.
- Protect your turret.
- Farm Siphoning Strike ALWAYS!!!
Farm your Q ALL FREAKIN' GAME LONG.
In teamfights, Wither the physical carry and Siphoning Strike them to oblivion!
Once you have Sheen, you're a MONSTER.
With Giant's Belt and Guardian Angel, you can take down anything in your path!
Push lanes, win teamfights, and continue to Farm!
With Frozen Mallet, you're a DEMON.
Finish off the enemy team and their Nexus with your teammates!
If you love to farm and faceroll, then Nasus is your man!
"The Curator of the Sands, though contemplative, is not to be trifled with."