Sivir Build Guide by Sapphire Spirit
Not Updated For Current Season
Slay-Them-All Sivir ADC
So fed you don't fit into your armorkini?
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Welcome to another SapphireSpirit guide!
In this guide, we' ll be looking at Sivir, the Battle Mistress, with two builds that focus on her greatest strengths.
Sivir is an ADC known mostly for her amazing wave clear and powerful lane harass if done successfully, and her ability to pretty much dance around lane farming all day due to her spellshield being able to save her from CC initiations, if successfully used.
A lot of information is in the notes attached to the masteries, runes, skill sequences and item choices, so make sure to read them!
Finally, I'd love it if you upvoted, but if you downvote, please leave a comment explaining why you downvoted and I'll try to remedy that!
So, why pick Sivir anyways?
A powerful counterpick to poke lanes, but roflstomped by all-out-in-one lanes, here are Sivir's pros and cons.
- Boomerang Blade is powerful harass.
- Great pushing power.
- Spell Shield = goodbye enemy initiation.
- Great AoE damage in a teamfight.
- Her attack speed bonus on Ricochet makes her a great dueller post-6.
- Powerful in all phases of the game.
- Her kit isn't exactly hard to counterplay.
- Ultimate is a bit terrible in comparison to some other ADC ultimates.
- No poke you can intercept? = no mana.
- Her poke's damage is unreliable.
- Squishy, as with most ADCs.
- She is good throughout all the phases; other ADCs will outclass her at certain phases.
The main thing people will fear about a Sivir is her pushing abilities; even if she does absolutely horrible early game, she can make up for it with her incredible pushing skills.
Slay-Them-All Sivir is just a typical ADC build.
Battlemage Sivir focuses more on having high sustained output through quick ricochet's and survivability rather than doing tradtional ADC damage with high burst.
Sivir has four skills; Boomerang Blade, Ricochet, Spell Shield and On the Hunt, and a passive ability called Fleet of Foot. This section will explain just exactly what these abilities do, and tips on how to use them effectively.
Fleet of Foot
This is Sivir's passive ability. Any time an ability damages an enemy, or any time you auto attack an enemy, your movement speed is increased by 50 units for 2 seconds.
- This ability means you can move quite fast early game and can avoid skillshots easier.
- Boomerang Blade and Ricochet apply Fleet of Foot any time it passes through an enemy champion, meaning you can maintain it for quite some time in teamfights.
- The movement speed stacks with On The Hunt.
This is Sivir's main ability; this is her poke, this is her main damage ability. Remember the maximum damage this can do is double what is displayed on the ability.
- Applies Fleet of Foot per champion it passes through, meaning you can kite easily with it.
- It returns to you after reaching it's duration; good movement can hit a lot of targets.
- The range of the ability is slightly higher than displayed.
- Costs are high; use it sparingly.
- Try to miss minions for max damage.
This is Sivir's only other damaging ability, and it is mostly used for clearing minion waves, or to deal more reliable AoE damage.
- This ability resets Sivir's autoattack timer.
- Ricochet works on turrets, but only if the turret is the primary target.
- All non-primary targets are hit for the same amount of damage.
- This can push a lane too fast, so use it sparingly early!
Sivir's most notable ability in my opinion. This is what gives Sivir a cutting edge over nearly every enemy champion in the game, as it totally negates the damage of the shielded ability as well as restoring her mana.
- This is what makes Sivir a good counter to poke lanes, i.e Nidalee + Caitlyn.
- The lack of mana cost with the rework makes this less punishing to mess up.
- Spare this skill for high CC, especially if the enemy is reliant on it.
- This makes Banshee's Veil a great pick for Sivir; two spellshields ruins a lot of combos.
- If you have Banshee's Veil, let the Veil Shield pop first, otherwise Spell Shield overwrites it and consumes it anyways.
On The Hunt
Sivir's ultimate. It is quite lackluster with its active in comparison to other ADC ultimates, but still has its uses with its high mobility provision.
- A secondary/backup Shurelya's with it's active, use this for chasing down enemies or fleeing bad situations.
- The ricochet passive it provides makes Sivir wreck close enemy teams.
- Clever use of this can make or break a teamfight; don't use it straight away, but make sure to use it still!
Lane Synergies: Enemy ADCs
Lane Synergies: Allied Supports