Ashe Build Guide by MCgames
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Winning With One Shoot, Ashe T
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello guys i will today writte to you how i play one of the strongest adc in the game, in my opinion. Ashe is a cc and a slow bot, thats what makes me like her so much, the fact that shes a adc (my favorit roll) and that she can easly carry with her arrow engage. so lets jump into this guide and ill try to make is as intresting as i can.
- 9,Attack damage marks because your Attack Damage Carry (ADC).
- 9,Armour seals (not scaling) because your going to face diffrent ad champions, often other Attack Damage carryes in bot lane.
- 9,Magic Scaling Resistens because the other team often have a Abilety Power Carry so you need the resistens to not get hit so much, its also good because in the current game (S4) there is alot of AP supports.
- 2, Life Steal Quints and 1, Attack Damage Quint, Life steal is good through the hole game and in bot lane were you poke alot you will need the extra sustain, Attack Damage because like i said your the Attack Damage Carry (ADC)
- OFFENSE: just the usuall in offense you want to get all the bones AD and bones % AD, Remember to get EXECUTIONER because OP.
- DEFENSE: Get RECOVERY for the bonus HP regen, Get BLOCK because its really good for trading in lane and the other Attack Damage Carry (ADC) usually takes it, Take UNYIELDING becasue it makes it so that the other ENEMY ADC and SUPPORT does less AA (Auto Attack) and abiletys does less damage to you, VETERAN SCARS because as Attack Damage Carry you dont want to buy a straight up HP items so the bones HP from these 3 MASTERY POINTS can help you out late game and early game and now for the Cream and Butter for the defense tree for ashe, you get OPPRESSION, your probley thinking WHAT? but this MASTERY is pretty good on ASHE because her kite is full of SLOWS and a STUNE so champions will do 3% less DAMAGE to you and your teammates.
UTILITY: !DONT PUT POINTS HERE!
Get the usaull AD items like INFINITY EDGE, BLOODTHIRSTER, PHANTOM DANCER, LAST WHISPER and GUARDIAN ANGEL becasue that way you can stay in the fight longer and get up again if you die.
Ofc you can go other items like BOTORK insted of BLOODTHIRSTER if the enemy is full of tanky champions like MUNDO, CHO GATH and VOLIBEAR.
You can go STATIKK SHIV insted of PHANTOM DANCER, STATIKK SHIV is pretty good early game but later on in the game you should sell it for a PHANTOM DANCER because that 100 MAGIC DAMAGE is not that strong, walking throgh minions and other champions late game with PHANTM DANCER is much better because you can kite better and you will have much more attack speed and crit chance, witch ashe is all about.
Other then that u can go what ever you need to protect yourself ftom the enemy, if the enemy can burst u with AP DAMAGE u buy MAGIC RESIST and if the enemy got alot of AD DAMAGE u buy Armour. GA is good if the enemy team is a good mix of AD and AP
FARMING and POKING
This is like for every other ADC or any other lane champion (not supports) the most inportant thing to do in the game. If you dont farm well early to mid game you wont have ur items and you will be really weak, Ashe is a champion that really needs items and she needs then bad, because shes straight up a AA (Auto Attack) Champion.
Try not to use ur abiletys to farm minions, because when you play on Ashe you can push your lane was with only two Vollys (E) and sometimes pushing up to the enemy turret is not a really good thing to do because you can get ganked by the enemy jungler and lose lane. Try to kill the minion that is getting attacked by yours, the ranged minion is not going anywere so just focus on the minions that are getting attacked.
When you farm and there is no minion to last hit try to hit the enemy adc with a AA to put presure into the lane. On ashe u can easly get 2-3 AA on if you use your Q, witch slows the target that your attacking for a short period of time.
WINNING WITH ONE SHOOT (BLUE SIDE, CAN WORK FOR PURPLE SIDE)
ALWAYS GO ON THE ENEMY ADC, IF THE ENEMY SUPPORT IS SONA OF COURSE FOCUS HER, READ ALL OF THIS.
So alot of the time if your jungler starts red you help him out, is this *guide* you dont want to do that, insted you go up to the enemy purple sides river bush right next to bottom lane, what u do is that u use ur trinket ward to ward over the wall so u get vision on the other side of the wall, tell yout support to help out your jungler and u will stand there and wait for the other ADC to walk over to there lane from helping there jungler with blue, alot of junglers starts blue on purple side because they often want to gank mid or top lane right after gettin gred buff. When the enemy ADC and SUPPORT walk over your ward you want to AA (Auto Attack)the ADC and use your Volley (E) this usally does 30-40% of the other adc and ur 100% save from taking any DAMAGE from the other enemy bot lane. Faceing an enemy ADC with only 60-70% hp is a big win for your lane because you can FARM FREE without taking DAMAGE from the other enemy ADC and SUPPORT because they will be playing safe because they are under lvled and the enemy ADC is still at 70-80 hp. If you are duo bot lane try to get your friend to play janna, her shield will make your AA (Auto Attack) even stronger and you will be dealing 40-50% of the enemy ADC HP. Remember to tell this yo your jungler and mid so that he can start blue and if he still starts red, mid can help him with the leash. Not that many times but often the enemy ADC and SUPPORT will walk through river, this is the dumbest thing you can ever do 1) You often dont have vision 2) NEVER FACE CHECK IF YOU PLAY ADC 3) The enemy ADC and Support usually stands there to guard river/red buff so you can take alot of DAMAGE often die, if you dont blow FLASH fast 4) You can die (even if you have BARRIER and FLASH) from the enemy ADC and SUPPORT. If the enemy bot lane does this and you have Leona or Alistar you can probley do 70-80% of the enemt ADC HP, and there is a chance of killing the target your focusing.
IM GOING TO TRY TO GET UP A PICTURE SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE WHERE TO PUT THE TRINKET WARD, AND WHERE TO STAND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DIDENT UNDERSTAND, BUT THE PICTURE SYSTEM IS A LITTLE ******ED SRY.