Wukong Build Guide by EatMyFeshees
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello, this is my second build. When I purchased I idolized phreak as he was able to do massive damage, and so I copied his build. I saw he never replaced Doran'sBlade in his build, so I decided to replace it myself. This build is Phreaks, but I tweaked it alittle. You'll notice there's no ForceOfNature and the masteries and runes aren't the same.
Greater Mark of Desolation - I choose this because it helps out your because of the reduced armor, making armor pen extremely useful.
Greater Seal of Vitality - I choose this because it makes viable late game so you can go on a massive killing spree.
- I choose this because it makes the cooldowns on things much shorter, allowing you to combo much easier late game.
Greater Quintessence of Desolation - I choose this to match the mark, because of how helpful it makes
is an attack damage champion, so it makes sense to put your points in the offensive tree, especially the attack damage and crit part, I put points in Sorcery instead of Alacrity because Wukong isn't extremely attack speed based and he needs alot of CDR. I put points in Utility instead of Defense because with faster respawn time you can come back from the dead quicker, allowing you to go on another killing spree, and you will gain EXP faster laning because of Awareness , I chose Haste because Ghost is one of the summoner spells I use for the build. I choose greed to pick up some extra gold faster considering this item build is quite pricey.
- This is a wonderful starting item for Wukong, because of it's granted damage and life steal, allowing you to bruise well, possibly picking up first blood and allows you to lane longer.
- This is a nice mix of defensive and offensive build for Wukong, because it grants you armor, critical strike and attack damage.
Beserker's Greaves - Wonderful because you lack some attack speed that sometimes you will need.
- Amazing item for it's all around stats, it gives him ability power, health and attack damage making him powerful and viable.
- Gives you both of your main stats, armor penetration.
- Makes you extremely viable due to massive health pool.
- Sell your doran's blade at this point and pick up this item for your life steal, amazing because of attack damage and life steal.
This build is now complete, I reccomend some combos to use with wukong here aswell:
Out of nowhere!
WAIT FOR NIMBUS STRIKE CD!
This combination of moves should blow them down by alot of health, what you do after is your choice! Also, this is made for SINGLE TARGET
Spinning and Winning!
This should do a hefty amount of damage, leaving most of whoever you hit at low health, ensuring your team some kills. This is made for TEAM FIGHTS.
EDIT: Cyclone icon is glitched, it won't scale up.
Here I COME!
Simple combo of 2 moves that work well together. This is made for SINGLE TARGET.
This concludes my build, follow it and you will win epically!
OHH WAIT! HERE ARE SOME SCORES YOU CAN PULL OFF WITH WUKONG!