Wukong Build Guide by InfamousJoker
Mastery Tree Is Outdated
WARNING: These masteries are still using the old tree and have not been updated to the new tree by the guide author. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Please support my friend who`s trying to start up a youtube channel it`d mean a lot to us both please subscribe comment and like it`ll mean the world to us! <3
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the amazing banner to put up with this guide!
+ Amazing chaser
+ Good burst damage
+ Good initiating skills
- Not the easiest of champions
- Targeted in fights
- A bit early - mid game dependent
With Wukong there are many different pathways for his mastery tree because he is an extremely versatile champion. I went 21/9/0 for a more offensive build since he is naturally quite tanky.
- greater quintessence of desolation: This rune gives Wukong extra armor penetration along with his Crushing Blow to help reduce enemy armor to 0 during laning phase allowing you to harass pretty easily.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage: Gives you close the amount of AD that Doran's Blade gives you.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist: This rune gives you good early game MR along with his passive Stone Skin to help you lane against any AP carry easily.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Same as the above this rune gives you good early game armor to along with his Stone Skin to help you lane against any AD carry easily.
|Exhaust: Allows you to win many 1v1's against AD carry||space||Ignite: Allows you stop enemies like Vladimir from healing when you are in a team fight.||space||Flash: A very good escape/chase tool||space|
- Stone Skin: This passive gives Wukong extra armor and magic resistance when around enemy champions this allows Wukong to initiate team fights pretty good.
- Crushing Blow: This skill is one of Wukong damage dealer when you have an item like Sheen or Trinity Force you have an amazing burst to be reckoned with.
- Decoy: This sill is what Wukong is known for it allows you to juke and invade enemy territory with ease. It is also a good punching bag as it can absorb enemy ultimate and enemy Ignite or Exhaust
- Nimbus Strike: This is Wukong main chasing ability as it allows you to basically blink into enemy champions and unload all of your damage in a short amount of time.
- Cyclone: This is an amazing ultimate that allows you to support your teammates this ultimate brings enemy champions up into the air allowing ally champions like Katarina and her Death Lotus to deal amazing damage.
- : Gives Wukong an amazing burst potential
- : Gives you insane ad full stacked and nice life vamp :3
- : Very good against CC and nice magic resist.
Gives a balanced stats between magic resist and armor but the true use of this item is giving you a second life every 5 minutes.
Highest Magic resist you can get in the game and gives you a nice health regen that works well with your warmogs armor.
Another good item that can shred armor. A very good alternate to The Black Cleaver
Great item against melee auto attackers.
How to play
For Wukong your role in team fights is to initiate them with your Nimbus Strike then using Cyclone to lift enemy champions up allowing your team to quickly burst them down afterwards you should be aiming for enemy champions that are squishy to easily secure victory in team fights.
Wukong is an extremely fun champion to play he is able to initiate team fights with easy and can survive enemy burst. If you have any comments, or questions on my guide please PM or leave a comment I don't bite unless your a troll.
Please remember to upvote if you liked the guide and only downvote if you feel that I have mislead you on how I play Wukong but if you do please inform me of why it made you feel that way and if I have made any grave mistakes with this guide.
- Removed Phantom Dancer and Black Cleaver from the optional item I personally believe wukong is a burst character not an auto attack character
- Wukong buffed :)
- Major overhaul to guide.
Wukong - Don't Touch the Bananas Feat. Berzerk
Wukong - U No Steal Bananas! >S3-Ready<
Wukong - Insanity
Wukong: The Crafty Primate