get
prime

Wukong Build Guide by destroyabot

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


537
Views
0
Comments
0
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author destroyabot

Wukong - The Monkey Champion

destroyabot Last updated on March 30, 2014
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Ability Sequence

2
8
10
12
13
Ability Key Q
3
14
15
17
18
Ability Key W
1
4
5
7
9
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Havoc
 
 

Offense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Legendary Guardian
 
 

Defense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bandit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wanderer
 
 

Utility: 12


Reasons and Explanations

Let's start with runes and masteries; pretty standard masteries but I have the Vampirism mastery so I can have 3% Life Steal and Magic Resist, with combination of the 6% Life Steal you get in your runes is 9% Life Steal at level one, this gives a lot of sustain in the jungle so when you gank you won't be low and not have the chance of giving the enemy laner/laners a kill. For items however, people usually go back and by the early Spirit Stone, but what I do due to the sustain I have is I don't go back until I have 1700 gold so I can buy that early Elder Lizard. Now you are probably gonna be the initiator for your team so luckily since your passive and your one tanky item and you easily go in and ult for a solid initiate. Champions that would go good with you would be Orianna, Shyvana, Sona, Shen, Renekton, etc. People generally gank at 6+, you want to gank early due to the red buff being a great factor in your ganks and you don't gank half bad early. Champions you would like to target for a gank (even though you can still gank champions that do have escapes it just might be harder) are champions with no/bad escape for example: Vel'Koz, Kog'Maw, Jayce, Olaf, Teemo, etc.

Thank you for your time.