Xerath Build Guide by milosmml7777
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Xerath with this build
|Heimerdinger||your just saing to him: "just keep building your little turrets, il shove everyone of them up your a**.|
HOW TO PLAY HIM?
- GET CC'd
- be greedy
- be an idiot
- be a flamer
- go more than half of your lane
- stay back poke with your Q and abuse your pasive.
- if your playing aginst a pro juker, just use your ult behind his back, usualy works.
- use your ult fast, that means you press your R 2 times (ofc aim first).
- give them a bad mind sets that they can not kill you.
#1 THE FLASH + BASIC + IGNITE
- use this when someone is really low and that they think you cant kill him.
- use this when your 100% that you will kill him like that.
- use some of your abilites if possible.
- use and extra basic if possible.
#2 Q + Zonyas
- use it after you let go of your Q key.
- use this when your about to die.
#3 E + FLASH OR FLASH + E
- use FLASH + E if you are not shure that your going to hit
- use E + FLASH if you are shure that your going to hit.
#4 THE FLASH + Q (i think you need to use flash while charging and then release your Q)
- use this when you are shure its going to hit.
- use it as a killing blow
Pros and Cons
- high damage.
- high ranged damage.
- average cc.
- strong late game.
- bad mobility.
- hes like riven, if CC'd hes dead.
- not that strong early game.
- all skillshots.
- stay back and poke.
- try using q when the enemies cant see you.
- abuse your pasive.
- care for mana.
- care for health.
- play AGRO at start so that you give your opponent a mindset that they want to go AFK.
why are the masteries like this?
- for the combo of FLASH + BASIC + IGNITE.
- for better farming.
- for more damage.
- for easier farming.
why are the runes like this?
- gives you alot of AP late game
- gives you 20% cd at level 18 (15% cdr from runes + 5% cdr from masteries
why are the abilites like this?
- you poke with your Q then basic a champion or minion to get the mana back, you dont go Q+W then miss with your W and waste mana.
- you need more dmg for your W, you need more dmg.
why are the items like this?
#why ather wisp first?
- gives you speed and ap, witch is good for you early because of the bad mobility.
#why sorcerer shoes second?
- gives you more dmg and speed, witch is good for you early because of the bad mobility.
#why needlessly large rod third?
- for the build of luden's echo
#why luden's echo as the second full item?
- it gives you more dmg form its pasive and the 120%ap bonus and bonus speed.
#why rabadons as the third full item?
- it gives you a ton of ap.
#why why void staff as the fourth third full item?
- you need more dmg aginst the fighters who will kill you if you dont buy this item.
#why zhonya's as the fifth full item?
- it has a good active effect that gives you a combo with your Q.
- gives alot of AP and armor.
#why morellonomicon as the last full item?
- it gives you 40% cdr with your masteries and runes at lvl 18, and it makes your Q to have a 3 sec cd.
- nerfs the lifestealers.