Xerath Build Guide by milosmml7777
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Xerath with this build
|Heimerdinger||your just saing to him: "just keep building your little turrets, il shove everyone of them up your a**.|
HOW TO PLAY HIM?
- GET CC'd
- be greedy
- be an idiot
- be a flamer
- go more than half of your lane
- stay back poke with your Q and abuse your pasive.
- if your playing aginst a pro juker, just use your ult behind his back, usualy works.
- use your ult fast, that means you press your R 2 times (ofc aim first).
- give them a bad mind sets that they can not kill you.
#1 THE FLASH + BASIC + IGNITE
- use this when someone is really low and that they think you cant kill him.
- use this when your 100% that you will kill him like that.
- use some of your abilites if possible.
- use and extra basic if possible.
#2 Q + Zonyas
- use it after you let go of your Q key.
- use this when your about to die.
#3 E + FLASH OR FLASH + E
- use FLASH + E if you are not shure that your going to hit
- use E + FLASH if you are shure that your going to hit.
#4 THE FLASH + Q (i think you need to use flash while charging and then release your Q)
- use this when you are shure its going to hit.
- use it as a killing blow
Pros and Cons
- high damage.
- high ranged damage.
- average cc.
- strong late game.
- bad mobility.
- hes like riven, if CC'd hes dead.
- not that strong early game.
- all skillshots.
- stay back and poke.
- try using q when the enemies cant see you.
- abuse your pasive.
- care for mana.
- care for health.
- play AGRO at start so that you give your opponent a mindset that they want to go AFK.
why are the masteries like this?
- for the combo of FLASH + BASIC + IGNITE.
- for better farming.
- for more damage.
- for easier farming.
why are the runes like this?
- gives you alot of AP late game
- gives you 20% cd at level 18 (15% cdr from runes + 5% cdr from masteries
why are the abilites like this?
- you poke with your Q then basic a champion or minion to get the mana back, you dont go Q+W then miss with your W and waste mana.
- you need more dmg for your W, you need more dmg.
why are the items like this?
#why ather wisp first?
- gives you speed and ap, witch is good for you early because of the bad mobility.
#why sorcerer shoes second?
- gives you more dmg and speed, witch is good for you early because of the bad mobility.
#why needlessly large rod third?
- for the build of luden's echo
#why luden's echo as the second full item?
- it gives you more dmg form its pasive and the 120%ap bonus and bonus speed.
#why rabadons as the third full item?
- it gives you a ton of ap.
#why why void staff as the fourth third full item?
- you need more dmg aginst the fighters who will kill you if you dont buy this item.
#why zhonya's as the fifth full item?
- it has a good active effect that gives you a combo with your Q.
- gives alot of AP and armor.
#why morellonomicon as the last full item?
- it gives you 40% cdr with your masteries and runes at lvl 18, and it makes your Q to have a 3 sec cd.
- nerfs the lifestealers.