Xin Zhao Build
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Xin Zhao with this build
|Olaf||No one is better than sustained duels than Xin, so Olaf's prolonged increased damage just isn't enough|
Xin is a bruiser who basically eats tanks and squishes.
Im noticing a theme: Everyone i do a guide for does the same things.
The Xin strategy, is, essentially, dive onto a carry, ult so your allies land skill shots on them, then its a 4v5 and they don't have their ADC, so unless they are really fed they die.
The finer point of this is:
1. Find a carry in the centre of their group
2. E in on them
3. Ult, knocking everyone back but them.
4. Then say Thresh could land a hook, or Cait could ult
5. The enemy then waste their initiates on you, then your team land all their skill shots on their tightly packed groups
6. Recall because you will be low, while laughing as you ace their team
Essentially same thing, but ping several times, make sure the area is warded, and they don't have any champs like warwick in the immediate area.
Pros / Cons
Best singling out ever
Gets burst down
Risky job in team fight
Creeping / Jungling
Essential, grab red, don't use your E, ever, when banking lead in with e while activating w and q, then let the auto attacks do their works.
Very unique kit: Cc, sustain, gap closers and buffs make a insane snowballers who ruined existence and split pushes your inhibitors down.