Xin Zhao Build Guide by Trixi
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- Zed - The truth lies in darkness
- Lee Sin -
- The Short but Noob-Friendly BBcode guide!
- Diana - They leave me no choice!
- Xin Zhao - It shall be done!
- Hecarim - The Flying Shadow Pony
- Zac - I was made for this! (Only Jungle done, Top guide unde
- Jax - Super Man-mode Jax!
- Syndra - They wont even come close!
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
notice, that this build has a farming guide included. You need to farm with Xin Zhao a little bit ^^ In this build, i will be learning you how to: Get OP with Xin Zhao, farm with Xin Zhao, Skill Combination, info about Runes, How to teamwork, info about masteries, and alot more.
Greater Mark Of Furor
Well, i go after critical damage runes, because you WILL need it, because your will give you critical strike CHANCE, but what is it usefull, if you dont crit so much, soo..
Well, that is the only runes i buy ^^
Pros / Cons
-Perfect, in teamfight or even 2v1!
-Cheap champion ^^
- Audacious Charge very good for starting a fight!
- Crescent Sweep is perfect in a teamfight!
- Battle Cry is an amazing spell, removing 1 sec of you cooldowns, each hit!
-Not long range, at all
Thats actully it! ^^
This is the combination i use for Xin Zhao ^^
"E" is perfect for starting fight.
"Q" your Q ability, is very good, when you are IN a fight, because when its activated, you third hit, will knock your enemy, in the air, so they cant do **** ^^
"W" is also perfect when you are fighting 1v1, or even a team fight, because when its activated, ever hit, will desincrease your cooldown, on your spells, with 1 second, each hit ;)
"R" is usefull, when you are in the middle of a teamfight, every one that is very near you, will be damaged.
i always pick Flash because, when i want to engage (gang) i can just flash through the wall, and Flash is perfect for survival ;)
More info about Xin Zhao's abilities
Knocks enemy up in the air
//Xin Zhao next 3 hits, will do bonus damage. The final hit, will knock your enemy in the air. This ability, is very usefull in a 1v1 fight, or even team fight.
Xin Zhao passively increases his attack speed
// Active: Xin Zhao unleashes a battle cry, increasing his attack speed by passive amount again for 5 seconds, and causing his standard attacks during this time to reduce all of his other abilities' cooldowns by 1 second.
Xin Zhao rushes to his enemy
// Xin Zhao charges an enemy unit, dealing 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 (+40% of ability power) magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 % for 1.5 seconds.
Xin Zhao Sweep's his Spear
// Xin Zhao unleashes a fierce spear sweep on targets around him, dealing 125 / 225 / 325 + 15% of their current health in physical damage. His magic resistance and armor are increased by 25 + 7 / 10 / 13 for each champion hit, for the next 6 seconds.
Creeping / Jungling
- Blue Buff: The Blue Buff gives you INSANE mana regen, so i highly recommend, that you take blue-buff first, but first at lvl 3, when you got your "Q" "W" "E" ;)
- Red Buff: The Red Buff burns your enemy when you attack them! Very good, when IN-GAME!
- Golem's: The Golem's gives you alot of gp, that you can use for items ;) but you can only take it when you are at lvl 6+ ^^
- Baron Buff: The "Baron Buff" is the strongest buff, in League of Legends, it gives you Baron power's, ATTENTION!: YOU CAN ONLY TAKE BARON WITH 3+ TEAMMATES! IT REQUIRES A LOT OF SKILLS, AND ALOT OF ATTACK DAMAGE, AND ATTACK SPEED, AND ALOT OF LIFESPEAL, TO TAKE BARON ON YOUR OWN!
Well. I always start with taking bot or top (in my opinion never go mid!)
I always stay a little back, and then kill some minions, and back off from my enemies (because i always meet some heroes