Yasuo General Guide by RayCharles99
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
Yasuo Build Guide middle lane
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey Guys, It's me RayCharles99.
In this guide I wanna get u known about Yasuo, his Skills/Pros/Cons a.s.o.
First i want to tell you: Dont start with Yasuo without smartcast and a bit of experience in LoL. Yasuo is a hypercarryingmidlaner with such dispositional to farm in early and clear waves easily in late game. In 10 Minutes of farming u should have more than 50 cs otherwise uninstall LoL.
Soooo, have fun while reading :D
Fun Fact: This Guide took me 4 hours of writing!
I took 6 crit Runes, because of a 100% crit chance if you have Statikk and IE. You can put in standart ad-marks instead but i recommend this above because of the doubled crit chance with Way of the Wanderer.
Best Case Scenario.
Why I picked Tristana as adc? Well, there's no adc with any knock back except for tristana and Alistar+ Tristana is a strong botlane combo, so i picked Tristana. There are several other supports you can pick like Janna or Blitzcrank but Alistar can knock up best and can tank for the team.
Let me tell you something about the Spells.
- Steel Tempest is a 425-Range skillshot, that applies on-hit effects such as Statikks Lightnings. Steel Tempest Can strike critally with a 25% penalty. If casted while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle. After casting Steel Tempest three times (and hitting an enemy), Steel Tempest will strike as a whirlwind knocking enemies in the path airborne.
- Wind Wall is a Barrier, that blocks skillshots and ranged autoattacks. (ADVANCED TIP!) If there are many enemy caster minions and no melee minions attacking your tower, then place the wind wall in front of ur tower, so the attacks are blocked. Wind Wall can only distract projectiles. It can't block the following Skillshots: Void Rift, Life Form Disintegration Ray, Final Spark, Arcanopulse, Hawkshot, Righteous Gust (if it does not block it was maybe a bug for me), MAYBE (dont tested yet) Petrifying Gaze and Feral Scream, and if you want to count this: Dragon Strike, OF COURSE he cant block People so: Resonating Strike, Shadow Dance, Shadow Dash, Jarvan E-Q (wtf have i just written), Audacious Charge, Nimbus Strike (I MEAN ALL THOSE FKING GAPCLOSERS, OK???).
More Abilities will be updated soon (If i find some).
- Sweeping Blade Is a single Target Spell, that let you dash to an enemy. After using Sweeping Blade on an enemy unit, Sweeping Blade cannot be casted on this unit anymore for an ammount of time. If Steel Tempest casted while dashing, Steel Tempest will strike as a circle. If it's the third time casting Steel Tempest on an enemy and you dash to an enemy while casting Steel Tempest, the circle will knock airborne.
- Last Breath is a multiple target spell, that only affects targets, which are knocked airbone, even allies (excluding minions).
Farming in laning Phase is quite easy with Yasuo. Imagine, there are 3 caster minions in a row and they are all low hp. Just press q ( Steel Tempest) and hold the mouse in the direction and they are dead (+46G for you).
Farming, while splitpushing is easier as it is in the laning phase. Just press e Sweeping Blade) on a minion and press q Steel Tempest very fast after it. When u have 100 stacks on Statikk Shiv, then there will be 4 easy mininons and if there are another, just do the same again.
PROS / CONS
And last, but not least, the pros and cons
- early crits (thx to Way of the Wanderer)
- Good sustain when played with Lifesteal (look the build Vampiric Scepter
- Good defense skills ( Wind WallResolve from Way of the Wanderer), when enemy is ranged and has got many slow skill shots.
- Yasuo is fed with the first kill.
- Good farm dispositional
- Good escape ( Sweeping Blade), when enemy minions are there
- no escape, when there is no enemy minion
- can be focussed easily in teamfights after Ult and if it's on cd
- Failing the Whirlwind can be the death sentence to your team.