Tank Shredder Yasuo 6.11
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Yasuo with this build
|Ahri||Easy as pie, really just wall her E Q combo and wreck her afterwards.|
Introduction to Yasuo and myself
Hey guys, this'll be my very first guide that I've created and published at Mobafire, so bare with me if I suck at anything okay? Thanks babes! I was a S4 and S5 Gold IV player at his peak, and I'm now currently Silver 3, trying to get back into Gold.
Anyways, on Yasuo, I have 430+ games from season 4 to now, and I know the ins and outs of this champion like the back of my hand. One thing to always know, is to perma ban Fizz, he is one champion Yasuo cannot and will not handle.
Pros / Cons
- Amazing 1v1 capabilities
- Very flexible, can be built into several versions
- Decent waveclear and synergy with knockup champions
- Passive shield and double crit chance = OP OP
- His voice though!
- Just like most champions, gets DESTROYED by Fizz
- Very high skill cap, especially in higher ELO
- Using his passive's shield effectively takes a lot of practice to pull off
- AA canceling while also multi tasking his ult and Q + E can be a bit overwhelming at times
- Overall, he's fallen out of favor ever since his nerfs, but that doesn't mean he can't be OP in the hands of a good Yasuo player.
Runes + Masteries
For masteries, these are the standard ones for any and all AD mid laners, I personally chose the crit one on the ferocity tree because it synergizes so well with Yasuo double crit chance passive.
For runes, I tend to run mainly AD with flat armor and mr blues and yellows, a very standard rune build for him.
SoloQ and Yasuo:
In SoloQ, Yasuo can either be Mr. Fight or Flight, no pun intended. It purely depends on the Yasuo player themselves. He/she can easily snowball and just destroy the enemy team, or get steamrolled themselves.
Laning phase wise, Yasuo can handle most champions in the middle lane, with the exception of skill matchups. That and Fizz, Fizz is just cancer.
Really, to summarize Yasuo and this guide, Yasuo is a champion of massive trail and error, where you learn a lot from both wins and losses. So, as a Yasuo Veteran, I can recommend that if you're picking this champion up, make sure to practice him a lot, in all aspects! That includes farming and combos! Best of luck guys, and I'll see you soon in another guide.