Yorick Build Guide by Master of iwul
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hi guys this build shows how I play Yorick right now and I can say it's pretty sweet :D
Pros / Cons
- Great Farmer
- good damage and survability
- spamable abilites
- Everyone think he's underpowered so enemies attack u even with small amount of health for "easy" kill...Smash 'em to the ground
- Yorick don't have hard CC :(
- stupid ghouls
- He's soooooooo ugly
– it allows you and your (or ally) revenant to catch an enemy. Good for AD hero’es or just for escape :P.
– I find out it’s better than Ghost coz you are already fast with Omen of War and Ghost without improvement(masteries) is kinda meh…
- I think that Exhaust is better especially coz you don't have hard CC BUT if your team don't have ANY Ignite...take it.
- good spell...but you have speed on Omen of War and Flash is that what he needs.
- you build mana whole game so don't even think about it!!!
- usefull when you solo top and for some epic kills but i personally never pick this spell.
Masteries & Runes
I go for Defense for more survability early game and health regen from mana...
and some Offense for improved exhaust and Magic Penetration.
Greater Quintessence of Health - it's good for early game but you can go for Greater Quintessence of Desolation
Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction - for even bigger spam :P but you can go for Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration - for mana reg trough whole game but you can go for Greater Seal of Evasion
Greater Mark of Desolation - you need it don't switch with any other
– save beginning RECOMMENDED
– good for early Tear of Goddess and spam abilities.
– only if you know that u will lane someone with skillshots (Caitlyn, Ez etc.).
– bunch of mana and the most important DMG from mana.
– MANA(for MANAMUNE), HEALTH(for ATMA) and ofc shield.
I build Banshee’s before Atma coz of survability and shield which save me a lot of times.
You don’t need Atma’s here coz you don’t even have health to synergize it.
– passive and build into trinity.
– armor, crit and DMG from health.
- MANA(for MANAMUNE), HEALTH(for ATMA) and lots of cool stuff like speed or passive.
– it is expensive as hell but if game last long you can try :P You will have 60% crit chance and if used with “Q” deals like over 900 damage…
– You won’t die to much with this build rly…but if u like... it isn't bad :D
– it is great item and in addition synergize with your health(speed is also nice).Pick it against mostly magic team…
– lots of armor and ofc passive…pick against ranged AD.
– armor and passive…pick against melee AD. In addition CDR allow you to spam ghoul’s which make it even better choice.
– cheap and very useful item…insta-cleanse can save your *** many times. Pick it against nukers such as veigar or poppy. It is also powerfull against Mordecaiser's, Malzahar's and WW's ulties. If u play at least with 2 of them Sash is insta-buy.
– cheap item - pick it if you need some livesteal.
– good amount of health(ATMA), some damage and great CC…pick if you can’t catch up to enemies.
- great against medium armored team.
- great against full tank team.
DO NOT PICK:
- – needs time to power up and you don’t have time for it…
- – same as up…ATMAAA but no srsly don’t get it.
– it is reason why we will develop every skill rather than maxing one first…
We need to have ghouls up all the time it’s possible with small CD. Omen of War and Omen of Famine have reduced CD with every point in skill so we will give a little more pressure there.
– fastest ghoul good for harass and biggest damage with sheen.
– good aoe slow and can be used to checking bushes or block skillshots.
– great range which allows to fight with ranged such as ashe or tristana and ofc livesteal :D
– very good ability which can win teamfights. Use it on AD carry or even on yourself.
Before we start i have to say YOU NEED BLUE!!!
It's very important coz of mana regen early game and CDR mid and late game.
Yorick can take down BLUE rly fast even in early game. Take advantage of that and grab it whenever you can!!! You can also try to steal their BLUE but only if they don't have jungler. Just grab one or two wards and try. It's very risky but also very helpfull. If you already steal BLUE REMEMBER DO NOT KILL MINI GOLEMS to break it down :D
If you start with Doran you shouldn't have any problems even with solo lane(1v2 ofc with 1v1 no problems at all :P) Before you have all 3 ghouls "learned" you should be rather carefull after that you can start to harass the squishy one :D If your jungler let you to take blue(dreamss...) you can easly rape whole lane...(hopin' your not lanning with vlad :P)
On normal lane there is not much to say just EAT YOUR ENEMY!!!
When you finish your ATMA you will make huge damage with good survability.
In teamfights Yorick shines. Use Omen of Death on AD carry and focus their carry. I don't want to tell you what to do coz in teamfights it is spontaneous :P
If game lasts soo long and you have your Trinity and LAST ITEM you will rape everything that moves :P
Ghouls can save your ***!
1. Each ghoul grants you 5% reduced damage so it's very important to spam them all day long.
2. Ghouls can block skillshost( Omen of Pestilence is da best ofc)such as Ezreal's Mystic Shot.
3. If you see Trueshot Barrage comin' for ya don't be afraid!!! Pop Omen of Pestilence in front of it and hopin' your ghoul survive(it depends) you gain(5% + 8% from barrage) damage reduction add 0-10% for rest of ghouls pop'ed at innocent minion and...you are alive!!! Use this tactic only if you are too slow to dodge it ofc :P.
4. If you see that this evil Karthus goin' to kill ya with his Requiem after glorious fight with his mate's run to jungle and pop all your ghouls for reduction and lifesteal from Omen of Famine and...you are alive!!!
5. In teamfight it isn't that hard for your enemies to miss ability from ally to ghoul:D
Yorick is great champion and very fun to play
Please try this build and ofc Rate & Comment
Laugh is Da Best Medicine