Zac Build Guide by Mr Anarchy
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Squishiest tank around
AP or tank
Not Updated For Current Season
Welcome to my guide for Zac, The secret weapon.This is my first guide so feedback would be appreciated.
Pros / Cons
- Zac can be extremely annoying with his Cell Division passive. Let your allies know when you have died so they can focus the enemies trying to destroy the Cell Division
- He can use Crowd Control to let allies catch up to the enemy
- The blobs that fly off when he hits an ability are extremely useful as they can give the illusion of low health, provoking them to chase you until you turn around with your allies
- When you are getting focused in teamfights use your ultimate Let's Bounce
- No mana
- Zac is relatively strong early game but don't think that means you can't be killed and play risky. Always play safe
- The abilities are still a little bit dodgy so they don't always hit when they should
- He uses HP for abilities
- Should be focused in teamfights
How to play as Zac!
Zac is a Tank with heavy CC so you should be initiating a lot of fights. Also he is a pretty decent chaser. By using Elastic Slingshot to catch then hitting them with Stretching Strike you can create opportunities for ganks, teamfights or picking off the support Sona who went too far.
Don't be afraid to use Elastic Slingshot to jump over obstacles to get to enemies or get to the teamfight faster. Another ability you shouldn't be afraid using is Let's Bounce as an escape ability, as when its activated you deal damage whilst knocking them into the air giving enough time for your team to catch up.
Whilst trying to farm you should use Stretching Strike to gain multiple last hits.
Zac works best with a team who has leaps or has range like Caitlyn
Which champions does he work with?
This guide helps you build a Tank or AP based Zac
I personally love playing with an Ezreal on my team, the CC Zac has can create opportunities for Ezreal to deal the damage.
Xin Zhao is a great character to play with as he can use his Audacious Charge to catch up to someone you have slowed or made aerial.
Gangplank is great as he can stay in the lane with you by using his Remove Scurvy
Fizz is singlehandedly one of the most annoying AP champs in the game, which makes him your best friend. His Urchin Strike can do tons of damage to enemies providing the person playing Fizz is decent with him. The late game AP shouldn't be necessary if you have someone like Fizz
I haven't played too many games with him so I will update the guide on a later date.
Which champions doesn't he work with?
Well being a Tank, Zac wont work with many of the other tanks Shen or Rammus as they are primarily damage sponges.
He wouldnt be too good with a support like Soraka either as most of the time you are playing a slightly supportive tank role. Unless they can have high AP like Sona.
Mastery page options.
These are the masteries I choose to use with Zac, I use this because I like to play him tanky with quite a lot of hp.
Horrible mastery pages
This is a prime example of what not to do. DON'T DO THIS OR Nocturne WILL FIND YOU.